yes or no question! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Peter23

will a 23w soft white CFL make a plant grow or is it useless?

I Mean with my setup it was pretty low budget for everything maybe cost around £75 but i do have 2 x 125 envirolites too .......you can scrimp a little on lighting but it will b more worth it in the long run to invest a little in something a bit more giving x

if ur lookin at spendin only five bucks for one bulb and expectin good quality smoke and anythin worth the time an effort then u might as well throw in the towel now. cuz u will definately need more lighting than that
walmart has cfl's in the dayl;ight spectrum 23 watters the soft white are more for flowering more red spectrum. get i'd say at least 2-3 bulbs per plant for veg the daylight spectrum ones. look on the package for a number wit a k behimd it the daylight ones u need will be in the 6000k range give or take 500k the ones u want for flower will be more in a spectrum of bout 2700-3000k the daylight ones at wal-mart are round 8 bucks for two bulbs maybe close to ten i dont remember. the 2700k ones are cheaper. it'll grow wit one bulb but u aint gonna get **** in the end. quality and yeild will be pointless wit one bulb.

haha NO WAY folks im not tryin to grow with just 1 of these lol i have a 40 and a 26 watt CFL on my 1 plant right now and i was just wondering if i could throw a couple of these babies in for extra haha

thanks,
Pete

ya you can add as many as you want to. the more the merrier imo. i started with 2 or three and added over time.. now i have 17 42 watt cfls for flowerin.. works fine..

Latest posts

Back