Yes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soto88

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just wanted to let all of u know how appreciative I am of a site like this.It seems to be very informative and everyone seems to have a decent head on their shoulders.Anyways Ive been a heavy toker for the past 7 years of my life.Ive been lucky enough to smoke with some of the greats such as tommy chong,opie ortiz, snoop and srh(who im not too fond of),although with snoop it was a blunt with very few words and quick exit.From all my experiences with smoking mj ive noticed that although i love chronic I only seek kush,I dont know if its the deep aroma or pleasant taste but it gets me every time.I prefer to smoke out of my four foot g on g but depending on which car I drive it isnt always readily available so id have to settle for an optimo or a warren g.Nate dogg 2for 1's arent my thing.Anyways i look forward to absorbing much of the information you guys have to offer bc paying 1100 for a qp of some sour diesel kush or pink kush is gettin kinda old.Anyways take care.

Welcome here man..........

Tommy share some of his Dog **** with you? I hear it was Killer........

Sit down, smoke a blunt, and read, read, read. Lot of stuff for you to learn. We aren't commercial growers here, but grow for ourselves. Learn all you can. Growin your weed is the best thing.

Later........PB

Pot Belly said:
Welcome here man..........

Tommy share some of his Dog **** with you? I hear it was Killer........

Sit down, smoke a blunt, and read, read, read. Lot of stuff for you to learn. We aren't commercial growers here, but grow for ourselves. Learn all you can. Growin your weed is the best thing.

Later........PB

haha naw man He actually was just visiting opie at his tattoo parlor in huntington.Yea ill def be doing alot of readin especially bc not doing so is gonna put me in debt.I mean i can honestly say i smoke an punce or more a day and its gettin costly especially when the majority is kush.I guess growin will be the best thing but with the reward comes the higher risk.I know i shouldnt post it here but how do u take care of the smell?

several ways, but carbon filter is best.
welcome to the forum man....your gonna have to set somethin big up if you smoke an ounce a day man!!!!! holy crap!!!! I'd never get off the couch except to crawl and I mean crawl to the kitchen :p

soto88 said:
haha naw man He actually was just visiting opie at his tattoo parlor in huntington.Yea ill def be doing alot of readin especially bc not doing so is gonna put me in debt.I mean i can honestly say i smoke an punce or more a day and its gettin costly especially when the majority is kush.I guess growin will be the best thing but with the reward comes the higher risk.I know i shouldnt post it here but how do u take care of the smell?

Same reason, i started my own.
Got tired of being screwed and making my "man" rich.

Now i got 1000w lights 3 ice, 2 white rhino, 1lowryder, 2 lowryder#2's,
and 1 blue mystic growing in my basement, 2 weeks into flower.
and ALL FEMALE..

im blazed right now, and dondt feel like doing the math.
But 1100 a qp sounds like alot. I was paying anywhere from
350-450 a oz depending on alleged quality.

Goodluck and happy growing.

Mutt said:
several ways, but carbon filter is best.
welcome to the forum man....your gonna have to set somethin big up if you smoke an ounce a day man!!!!! holy crap!!!! I'd never get off the couch except to crawl and I mean crawl to the kitchen :p

Mutt,thanks for the advice and warm welcome.I know it may sound so honest but unfortunately I am a big pot head.In my early days I was more about clearing 1.4 bowls for bud or whatever bet we had set up.It was kinda foolish but it got the job done.Now im more consistent that ever.It just eases me like nothing else can.Its like alcohol to an alcoholic for me.And to mrpuffalot nice setup u have there.1100 is a little pricey but kush always seem to cost more bc its more desirable.I can get good chronic or sativa for about 700 a qp.Partly bc good friends of mine run a clinic.But no matter how u look at it u making someone money and id rather not be.Smoke well and be safe.May your fruits be plentiful and your privacy be kept.

MrPuffAlot said:
im blazed right now, and dondt feel like doing the math.
But 1100 a qp sounds like alot. I was paying anywhere from
350-450 a oz depending on alleged quality.
Nothin wrong with being blazed!
but math wise, if 1100 a qp sounds like alot you were paying $1400-$1800 a qp @ 350-450 an oz.

Growdude said:
but math wise, if 1100 a qp sounds like alot you were paying $1400-$1800 a qp @ 350-450 an oz.

OUCH.. no wonder im so BUTT HURT.. :holysheep:

Growdude said:

I know I wanted to say something but im new here plus I thought that he might have just been stoned.

soto88 said:
I know I wanted to say something but im new here plus I thought that he might have just been stoned.

Now that is the good thing about makein mistakes on a forum like ours,
you can always claim your stoned.:D

Well, soto glad to have you man. Sure we help you on your way.
I'd start in the growroom set-up and design section. Your gonna need a whole room for a grow to suit your needs. I'd not call your Kush dealer for a week (2200 will get you a sweet room) and bank the money for equip. ;) (hit the roach tin lol)

In the design section...give us your space to work with and we'll see if we can set you up. :)

will do although two weeks of chronic and roaches is not going to be an easy task.What kind of indicas do u guys reccomend?Thanks for all your kind words and help you guys are the best.

Latest posts

Back