Yet ANOTHER thing to hold your breath for...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both funny and ironic is that my family and i just moved to Colorado from Cali. Oh well it's all for the cause, and 1 out of 50 is a start. Probably take two or three times before it will pass, or until people realize how bad the financial situation is there in Cali.

lotek said:
i just think 50/oz is way too much to work. maybe 20 bones for <15% $40 for >15%.

50 Bucks or not I'll pay that for the chronic for a Qz.. I can't wait to see this..

I hope it passes because if it passes in one state i'm sure others will follow .

Marijuana Policy Project California policy director Aaron Smith

How do I apply for a job like this? I could really get self-motivated, show up on time, smile a lot.

Cool cool. The Gov already has large scale MJ farms back east. Seen pics of it. Large electrical fences,camera's everywhere. So you can only guess where the initial taxxed crops are going to be comming from.
Hell even the BLM grows Gov. Seeds in the mountains just to see how well they do..
I can only imagine if cali starts growing in large commercial operations. All the large electric fences.
Also seeing Hemp farms starting up,getting large contracts from major bussiness like the corn industry did then loose all there contracts cause the federal gov inforces its federal laws. Ruining thousands of lives bringing a complete economic downfal to the state of cali amd bringing on its seperation from the Union it would be more like our 51st state.. willing to be associated to the union but won't follow federeal laws.

Things are going to go nuts if this passes.

Like...a Thunderdome for growers to see who makes it and who does not..

"500 growers enter, three leave"

I hope I get so good at it I can just get bought out for a decent sum (like the tobacco companies did) and sit pretty or just grow for a distributor.

Other than my fallback plan, we are looking at parcels of prime farming (hillside) land in northern california.

"Number one, all ahead full"

"aye-aye sir"

yumyumbubblegum said:
I read in HT or WCC that they found something like 500 grams (some huge amount, I forget the exact #) in a grave/tomb (whatever the called it) in China that was supposedly 5000 years old and they where saying that is was cured for "psychoactive purposes"

I think MJ has been around for much, much longer (for alchohol) IMO
I was reading the HT Stoners Handbook last night and i believe it said the earliest known use was 6000 BC

If they made this MJ legal to smoke and buy from a Alcohol store then I was wondering How would the law find out if u just smoked a hour ago or 5 hour ago. What I mean is that the THC is stays in ur system for a month or so and I can say I have a HIGH tolerance of THC in my system and if I test it will always show dirty.. Not worried about it.
This is going to be ineresting when they (IF) it pass.

They have saliva tests they can give if your stopped while driving and suspected of being under the influence, i am assuming that THC only remains in your saliva for a short period of time?

NorCalHal said:
All in all, sounds fair to me.
There are no limits for a wholesale grower, or a Retail outlet owner. As far as I have read so far.
There are many restrictions on who can get a "license". Big background checks, with no prior's is one. Your facility has to be secured, the bigger the Op, the more security.

There are many little things in this bill, but all in all, it is really a good deal for folks. More to come.

>>> sounds as if they've done thier homework, and are now saying, lets' put it to a vote.

(>>>can i see a show of hands'?<<<) :clap: :cool2: :welcome: :ciao: :aok: :yay:.

when you say no priors' , what exactly does this mean??? (posession, distributing, sales, delivery, convictions???)...bb...:cool:

Shockeclipse said:
They have saliva tests they can give if your stopped while driving and suspected of being under the influence, i am assuming that THC only remains in your saliva for a short period of time?

Well I don't know about the saliva test but I can sure u that thc stay with u for 1 or 2 or more months and that depends on how much Body fat ones has, and if the THC is out of ur saliva in a hour or so then we all must treat smoking like drinking when driving and I am REAL BAD about smoking and then driving and that because I HATE TO WAIT. :giggle:
Knock on wood I never had a problem smokin weed, Like I did with Alcohol.

banjobuzz said:
>>> sounds as if they've done thier homework, and are now saying, lets' put it to a vote.

(>>>can i see a show of hands'?<<<) :clap: :cool2: :welcome: :ciao: :aok: :yay:.

when you say no priors' , what exactly does this mean??? (posession, distributing, sales, delivery, convictions???)...bb...:cool:

Basically, anything that isn't MJ related.

Shockeclipse said:

Here a web sight about saliva testing for MJ.
A hour up to 24 to detect MJ on ur saliva and that Puts us all in Jail.!
So if u smoke the night before and work the next morning and the job did a saliva test right then, then that sounds like a person will get fired right on the spot. What a chance a person has to take to get relaxed.
Alcohol is better except for the hang overs, liver problems,ect and u will still keep ur job because it LEGAL...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Saliva_drug_screen_.2F_Oral_fluid-based_drug_screenhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Hair_alcohol_testing
[edit] Saliva drug screen / Oral fluid-based drug screen

Saliva / oral fluid-based drug tests can generally detect use during the previous few days. Saliva or oral fluid based drug tests are becoming more prevalent because of their convenience and the fact that they are very difficult to adulterate. Furthermore, on-site oral based tests in particular enable the implementation of random testing programs, proven to be the most effective type of drug screening. Oral fluid based tests are as accurate as urine and can be obtained from suppliers in the United States. Testing is usually performed by employers, for either pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, or return-to-duty testing. Oral fluid based testing most closely mimics results found with blood and is preferable for detecting on-the-job drug use or in post-accident applications in this case because the degree of intoxication can be approximated based on the amount of substance.
Detection in saliva tests begins immediately upon use: this is wrong

Well if this passes, i'm going to Amsterdam i mean Cali, a trip out there would be less expensive.

holy sheeps, for 21 year olds though. oh well, i think it should be 18 but who cares, i still find ways to get alcohol when i need it lol. and you know once it legalizes in cali, dea raids are gonna go crazy there, but then Obama will stop the raids, and then legalization is gonna start jumping state to state.

POTUS!!!! the letters might not be as necessary, im still sending it either way, bc all of america should be legal not just cali.

Latest posts

Back