Yield #? 1k HPS Twelve AK-47 Plants? HELP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Peace Love & Happiness
Reaction score
Just bought a 1k lumatek 120/240, large adjust-a-wing reflector, 1k hortilux hps bulb, large spreader that goes under the bulb.

Will have 2 dwc units (27 gallon) 6 plants in each, each dwc is 30"L x 20"W, 20 gallons of water per dwc, nutes complete FF hydro line including the solubles.

Im trying to get a rough idea of a dry# for a yield with say ak-47 from serious seeds.

The 12 flowering plants will be all clones, 4 wk vegge time after the clones have rooted so 5 to 6 wks from the time the clones are cut from the mother.

I'm thinking 2oz dry per plant. What do you guys/girls think?

According to my rough calculations your exact yield will be a fat sack of crippler.:)

There is no way to tell.

1000 watts, I guess 500 grams total.

Too many variables. Until you run a bloom cycle it's so difficult to know what a strain's yield will be. AK47 is not a big yielder to begin with so 2 oz per plant might be a bit high depending on your plant size. I grew AK47 about 5 years ago. I had 4-5' plants in 7 gal containers and I can't remember my exact #'s I remember it always being great smoke but a low yield of around 2 oz. Other strains like Blueberry, Hash Plant, Super Chrystal, and The Hog were much better yielding strains.

Happy Growing!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Too many variables. Until you run a bloom cycle it's so difficult to know what a strain's yield will be. AK47 is not a big yielder to begin with so 2 oz per plant might be a bit high depending on your plant size. I grew AK47 about 5 years ago. I had 4-5' plants in 7 gal containers and I can't remember my exact #'s I remember it always being great smoke but a low yield of around 2 oz. Other strains like Blueberry, Hash Plant, Super Chrystal, and The Hog were much better yielding strains.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Thanks.
I have always heard that AK-47 gives a good yield of dank bud :confused:
I found a strain from Joy Weed AK-47 x C99 that looks like a NICE strain. You ever try that strain from Joey Weed?

Latest posts

Back