yield?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
I have never seen a 75W HPS. Are you certain that this is a HPS and not a mercury vapor or halogen?

They make them all the way down to 35 watts
hxxp://www.1000bulbs.com/35-Watt-HPS/40322/ - 2250 lumens.

Growdude said:
They make them all the way down to 35 watts
hxxp://www.1000bulbs.com/35-Watt-HPS/40322/ - 2250 lumens.

Well, yes, I do realize that they make HPS lights as small as 35W, but they do not make a 75 watt HPS. My point was that if the bulb was actually 75W, it must be some other type of bulb.

croniclese said:
oh my bad guys i just checked my ballast it is a 70 sorry for that also looks like i won't be able to post pics today i lost my thing that download pics with. i was thinking i might get a 1/4 oz at best from my plants like i said their about two weeks in and only like 2ft give or take.

you guys will see the light as soon as i post my pics(where ever my thing is to put the pics on the com)

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, yes, I do realize that they make HPS lights as small as 35W, but they do not make a 75 watt HPS. My point was that if the bulb was actually 75W, it must be some other type of bulb.

Ok i see now.

well i cant find my thing that i use to put pics on here sooo. anyway this thing ended up about being more about my lights that my yield but i did check my bulb and ballast and yes it is a 70w HPS. i thought about getting two 65w cfls instead of the little ones i have now but i dont think it will make much diff now anyway, so i'll save that for my next grow which i'm going to order seeds for when i move. cause these guys are just bag seed so any suggestions you people may have for my next grow shoot them my way ok?

p.s. i'll try to get my pics on here as soon as possible.

croniclese said:
well i cant find my thing that i use to put pics on here sooo. anyway this thing ended up about being more about my lights that my yield but i did check my bulb and ballast and yes it is a 70w HPS. i thought about getting two 65w cfls instead of the little ones i have now but i dont think it will make much diff now anyway, so i'll save that for my next grow which i'm going to order seeds for when i move. cause these guys are just bag seed so any suggestions you people may have for my next grow shoot them my way ok?

p.s. i'll try to get my pics on here as soon as possible.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16208 <-- ;)

as promised here they are a pic of the bulb and a pic of each of my girls as of the 25th. sorry for the confusion Hick i knew how to put them on i just didn't have the tool to do it but i appretiate it though thanks.

Image134.JPG

Image138.JPG

Image140.JPG

Image139.JPG

Not bad for the lights your using.....looks like it works, whatever the set-up! Keep on growin! and Good LUck!

thanks legalize i'm glad to here the compliment. i'm in the process of getting all the materials to build a grow area thats more worthy i learned a lot from this so anyway it wont be much but i'll post what i get for a yield till then it'll be pretty much just pics

Latest posts

Back