yo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
hey guys. im new to the whole growing scene but ive been interested in growing for a very long time. the only problem is that i dont want a tall plant. im looking for something short but with high yeilds. im going to be growing in a grow closet hydro system. im totally new to growing anything so any help would be very appreciated

.woOzer

Welcome to the forum man.
Get an indica dominant strain. most seed banks will let ya know...stay away from Sativas they get tall.
Read around the strain reports and grow journals you'll find something that will suit your area.

Mutt said:
Welcome to the forum man.
Get an indica dominant strain. most seed banks will let ya know...stay away from Sativas they get tall.
Read around the strain reports and grow journals you'll find something that will suit your area.

indica? yea i thought about that but i dont like the stone too much. i rather have a good high. is there any perticular strain that would help with this? thanks for the info.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

low rider best bet for yoiu pretty good weed and the name says it all good luck any help just ask

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site. I would go with AK-48 or Northernberry if your looking for short plants. ;)

awsome thanks for the warm welcome guys. i been on here for maybe 3 or 4 days now and i love this forum. TBG, northernberry sound nice. i might just go with that. thanks again guys.

Hey woOzer and welcome to the site. :D Looking forward to watching your grow.

thanks SM. im trying to start my grow soon but ive been in a rut lately but payday is just around the corner so i will be getting everything set up hopefully by this friday. the only thing i have ready so far is my cloner cause it was easy. but come friday everything will be set. :)

Latest posts

Back