You know what sucks?.....Digging Holes!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I was out digging holes with my bare hands. But a shovel would definately be nice.

how big does a hole need to be

how big does a hole need to be
The bigger the better. I usually just dig a hole and replace the soil with some type of potting mix. I'd say 1ftx1ft would be fine.

Oh don't whine....
I played in cow plop and top soil for 3 hours...mixing turning blending adding lime and perlite....I smelled like the bottom of a barn. You spend one day get things working that poor plant has to overcome months of abuse....animals, drought, rain, mold, bugs, and hide from rippers. :p
Dig your hole and think about the end rewards ;)

j/k....I don't think I ever met anyone that "liked" to dig holes. oh and Hick are you diggin a planting hole or a midget grave 4' deep HOLY CRAP!!!! I am NEVER taking you geurrilla growing with me...be out there for days :p while you sit in your lawn chair drinkin a cold one and telling me "it's not deep enough" and "your not doing it right" :p while i need a ladder to get out it.

Mutt said:
:p while i need a ladder to get out it.

How short are you Frodo? LOL. I second the pick axe, they take care of roots pretty easy. However if it is not guerilla get the auger going, or if you have any kids tell them they have chores LOL.

word to the pick axe...
Dont know why i didnt think of that.

LOL i know the reward is great! otherwise i wouldnt be in the middle of 400+ acres of thorn bushes,ticks,snakes,thorns,mud,and more thorns.

Thanks for the amusing posts yall, and great advice :)

omg 19 holes dug the other day...........!!!!!!!!
That crapola stinks!!! honestly back breaking work.....not to mention carrying in 6 bags of organic soil...

Im going to be soaking in a tub for the next few days.....I yi yi

Latest posts

Back