you know you a high gu when

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
ye wake up on the sofa up side down thinking the walls are yer floors, and the cerial is in the fridge and milks in the cupbard:eek: [j]

When you have smoked a good indica and awaken to find oddly empty boxes in the cupboard. "Where's all da brown sugar at?"

YYZ Skinhead said:
When you have smoked a good indica and awaken to find oddly empty boxes in the cupboard. "Where's all da brown sugar at?"

I know it has been a good night of smoking bud when I awake the next day to find things like my wallet, keys and the PS3 remote in the fridge.:hubba:

Woke up one time with a cake in the dryer and wet cloths in the oven

Hamster Lewis said:
I know it has been a good night of smoking bud when I awake the next day to find things like my wallet, keys and the PS3 remote in the fridge.:hubba:
Were I still hungover I would probably try to eat them. :stoned:

Yual be here tellin true story right here never told to many folk cause aint somethin I be proud of cause I crapped my pants.
I took to pipe some pouch product one time few year back , was bear huntin season and be headed into bush for the set up. Took 4 wheelr out to bait area and set bait to smell and tucked in my remote popper to the other side. took to trail open down ways to set blind and I did no troubles. While I be settlin in I could see 2 large bears be enterin bait area I was excited and me adrenilin start to pump cause they be big bastards I be lookin at. I rooled blind aside and emerge from me blind nice and slow not to show sign I was there. I grabbeed my remote for the popper and waited calm while the situated right betwenn me and me popper, then it happened they both got just right my adrenlin be full force and I be higher then kite and cant believe all the sudden were I be in such condition and how folk be lettin me go like this. Anyways here I go I trip the popper and sent the bears runnin full steam! Hell they be comin down the trail full bore and lips a slappin lungs a gruntin and comin down trail faster and noicer then a train comin down track. Didint that almost set me off my friekin noodle cause now I bout to go panic mode cause i cant believe I just dids what I dids! I figure jesus crips I better be lookin after this here situation that I be only havin couple more seconds to do somethin so I turn to grab me rifle..............................were was my rifle? I furgot the god dam thing well holy to **** what now! Tell yual what would yual do to 5 to 6 hundred pound bear be comin to trail with ya well I be doing just what yual thinkin I did I shat me pants so fast almost as fast as I be climbin closest neighborin tree could find screamin at the bear like a little girls. Dont tell story much cause it involves tellin folk I shat me pants but Its not like yual know me ;) . Any ways never to pipe gain before the hunt.

BWD

when ye creep round your house baseball bat in hand thinking thers an other in ther with ye<< not in the bath tub not under the bed!
:hubba: behinde the sofa!........NO
:holysheep: ITS ONLY ME!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{J}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual be here tellin true story right here never told to many folk cause aint somethin I be proud of cause I crapped my pants.
I took to pipe some pouch product one time few year back , was bear huntin season and be headed into bush for the set up. Took 4 wheelr out to bait area and set bait to smell and tucked in my remote popper to the other side. took to trail open down ways to set blind and I did no troubles. While I be settlin in I could see 2 large bears be enterin bait area I was excited and me adrenilin start to pump cause they be big bastards I be lookin at. I rooled blind aside and emerge from me blind nice and slow not to show sign I was there. I grabbeed my remote for the popper and waited calm while the situated right betwenn me and me popper, then it happened they both got just right my adrenlin be full force and I be higher then kite and cant believe all the sudden were I be in such condition and how folk be lettin me go like this. Anyways here I go I trip the popper and sent the bears runnin full steam! Hell they be comin down the trail full bore and lips a slappin lungs a gruntin and comin down trail faster and noicer then a train comin down track. Didint that almost set me off my friekin noodle cause now I bout to go panic mode cause i cant believe I just dids what I dids! I figure jesus crips I better be lookin after this here situation that I be only havin couple more seconds to do somethin so I turn to grab me rifle..............................were was my rifle? I furgot the god dam thing well holy to **** what now! Tell yual what would yual do to 5 to 6 hundred pound bear be comin to trail with ya well I be doing just what yual thinkin I did I shat me pants so fast almost as fast as I be climbin closest neighborin tree could find screamin at the bear like a little girls. Dont tell story much cause it involves tellin folk I shat me pants but Its not like yual know me ;) . Any ways never to pipe gain before the hunt.

BWD

:rofl:

Where you been of late Jesuse
Just got released dude
Lol
T4
lOL
tHTAS OO FUNNY BWD
iM STONED BTW

Time4Plan-B said:
Just got released dude
Lol
T4
lOL
tHTAS OO FUNNY BWD
iM STONED BTW

Its all good by the fire pilgrem relax we all got yur back. Fire warm and friend be had alll round.

BWD

Time4Plan-B said:
Just got released dude
Lol
T4
lOL
tHTAS OO FUNNY BWD
iM STONED BTW
yes fella had me feet up at the queens gaf for lil bit best bed on the block:hubba:
home and high!:icon_smile: {{{{{{{{{{j}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Latest posts

Back