You know your a real grower when.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know yer a grower when...

you haven't paid for weed in years and you smoke constantly:hubba:

...You jump out of bed to go buy bottled water for the ladies, just to come home and drink tap water.. The gf always gives me crap about that one lol..

Or when she says "you love those things more than you love me", and I hesitate.. ;)

when your attic glows and your neighbors ask why we always turn it off exactly at 1030pm

you know your a grower when you go to a nursery and can tell they dont know what the hell they are doing and give them advice on better results.

you know your a grower when you ask the guys at your local grow store if you can get a better discount if you buy your soil by the pallet

You know your a grower when you go to the store, and everything you see, clothes dressers, refrigerators, freezers, filing cabinets, garden tool sheds, etc, screams at you as a good place for a stealth garden.

When you go to the hardware store, get lost in the cfl isle, comparing lumens and kelvin temperature, and forgetting what you went to the hardware store for.

When your wife yells at ya for smokin too much dope during the day, and you are only officially 'testing' how it burns, noting the color of the ash, the aroma of the smoke, and the stone it gives ya with 10 tokes. It is a responsibility that goes with the job that non-growers don't understand.

Pot Belly said:
When your wife yells at ya for smokin too much dope during the day, and you are only officially 'testing' how it burns, noting the color of the ash, the aroma of the smoke, and the stone it gives ya with 10 tokes. It is a responsibility that goes with the job that non-growers don't understand.

Hahahaha The girl hates when I smoke during the day, and automatically treats me like a 5 year old because she thinks i'm going to act stupid because i'm "high"...
I use that excuse alll the time.. "I've gotta see if it's done yet.. or how well it's cured.. followed by nope, gotta try again tomorrow!" lol

You know you really are a grower when you are broke, no job, mortgage is in foreclosure, but you still smoke the best and wouldnt think of selling any.

You know your a grower when a freind walks past your closet and your heart drops into the pit of your stomach. and thoughts of "does it smell...did I cover the fan noise well..." :p

You know you're a real grower, when you go furniture shopping with a measuring tape, to make sure your fluorescents can fit inside. :x

King Bud said:
You know you're a real grower, when you go furniture shopping with a measuring tape, to make sure your fluorescents can fit inside. :x
:rofl: been there dun that one. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back