You think ill past my drug tesT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNewPotHead

Reaction score
Well heres my story i applied for a great job a couple months ago, but they never called me back, so i was like forget this im just going to smoke pot since i thought i got rejected, but they called me yesterday in the afternoon and told me to go in for a drug test the next day in the afternoon. So anyways i did some research, heres a little info on me, i have fast metabolism im 5"10 about 135 pounds i excersize mostly everyday since i play soccer in a Team, i have games constantly and practice and i run at least 2 miles a week just for kicks, im very active i move a lot i swim i run i do EVERYTHING, ok lets get to the point i smoked weed on 4/27, yeah a week after 420 haha, and before that the last time i smoked was sometime in May Last year 2006, so yeah i basically stopped smoking for a year until 4/27/07, ok so anyways i took like 3 or 4 pretty small hits since i was rusty so yeah. and now its may 14th and my doctor tells me to get a drug test, so i immediately look on the net on how to pass a drug URINE test, so i decide to drink lots if water and cranberry juice, i drank about 9 or 10 bottles of arrowhead water and then i emptied out 3 gatorade bottles, the medium sized once and i filled all 3 up with cranberry juice and i drank it all,i drank 7 bottles of water the day b4 the test and i PISSED a LOT A LOT at least 10x constantly, then the day of the test i drank about 3 bottles of water and a gatorade and pissed about 8 to 10x between 8 and 4, so overall 10 bottles of water, 3 gatorade bottles filled with cranberry juice (the medium sized gatorade bottles) and 1 medium gatorade, and i PISSED a lot, most of the time it was clear urine, IT LOOKED LIKE WATER so i figured thats a good sign, and the day of the test i as well PISSED out clear urine, so now for the big question DO YOU THINK I PASSED MY URINE TEST???? im personally very confused i dont know i didnt drink enough, but i have FAST METABOLISM . I SWEAT ALLMOST EVERYDAY i RUN A LOT I PLAY SOCCER EVERYDAY I SWIM i excersize alot... oh well im just hoping i got it out,,, well please reply to this post thanks.

im thinkin your gonna fail,,,but good luck,,,,,,p,l,r

im just Pessimistic,,,,but i do wish you all the luck in the world ,,,,,(drug test stink)p,l,r

Good luck to you man. Several things about your post.

It makes no difference how good of shape you're in. The thc in your system reacts the same regardless of your condition.

It stays in your system quite awhile. You didn't mention how many days would pass between when you smoked it and when the test is.

The folks who make these tests are TRYING to bust you. They know you'll try to beat the test and they have so many versions of it that it's getting really hard to beat it. That's prolly why rasta said what he did.

Good luck to you man! Let us know, will you?

hey newpothead whats up ,,,,believe when i say i meant no ugliness by saying i thought you would fail,,,,i hope (pray)you pass your test drug test ,get that job and do great things,,,,,rasta don’t hate ,,,,,i just did not think you had enough time to truly clean out your system and did not want to lie, and say yes i think you’ll pass ,anyway gotta go ,,,,as always.PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

it does matter if you are in shape or fat. the faster your metabolism the faster the thc will leave your body. If you were to work out and sweat a lot and drink (EDIT FOR LANGUAGE) of water for a week before your drug test then eat as much fatty foods 2 or 3 days before your drugtest you will be burning off and cleaning out most of the thc and then by eating a lot you will cover the rest of the thc up. Also a couple of hours before the test drink as much water as possible and eat a couple of vitamin b pills. Vitamin b turns your piss yellow. GOOD LUCK

overgrow420 said:
it does matter if you are in shape or fat. the faster your metabolism the faster the thc will leave your body.

To an extent, yes. In a short time of two or three days, it doesn't make a bit of difference.

There are many types and brands of tests out there. You may pass some and not others.

The best way is to apply for a job after not smoking MJ for a month and then not smoke it until you have the job.

Hey, it can be done. I quit smoking MJ for 6 years once because of something I had to do.

You can't let MJ run your life. YOU be in charge of your life and enjoy MJ when it's safe to do so.

Latest posts

Back