Your "hidden" lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats crazy dude i hope they dont do that 2 the house im moving in to for college next year im growing in the attic as many plants as possible

honestly they aren't looking for 400w grows. that's not enough to get them on the news.

Keep it small, don't allow smell and light leaks and if at all possible grow in a lower level of your home, and insulate your grow area.Keep control of the heat and you'll never have problems unless you run your mouth.

400w is a drop in the bucket.. now if you run 5 of em or 10 of em you May attract attention.

mattmro said:
I was wondering, ive read quite a bit about those helis who search for grows, as far as what ive read they can see 400w lights through houses, how do people not get caught using hid or mh lights?

Do you have any links to what you have read?

I'm glad the area I live in they don't do overhead airplane looks. Well I've lived in this house for like a year now and haven't seen anything regular. Now, back home thats a different story... Buy some mylar or some industrial heat reflective material if your that worried. Yeah it costs a ton, but in the end wouldn't a little peace of mind be worth it?

Poly Shield.

It insulates from thermal imaging so they can't see your grow. $180 a roll which is well worth spending for that extra piece of mind.

Latest posts

Back