Array of Autos ~ Stagger Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
I've decided I needed to start a new journal since I am now growing several different strains of autos.Making the Auto White Russian title of the old journal a little misleading.
I am now growing -
Auto White Russian, 5 plants at various stages W/ seeds brewing -
Dieselryder, 1 plant almost done and 70 seeds -
Auto AK-47xMaster Kush, 4 plants a month old and 6 seeds -
Snowryder, 4 plants @ 2 weeks and 6 seeds -
I also have 4 Feminized Auto AK-47 seeds.

These are grown as a stagger crop so I should be harvesting around a plant a week from now on.

I have a homemade box that's 4 1/2' w x 6' h x 2 1/2' d
I am using 3 of the $20 150w HPS's.I have noticed that auto's still crave a veg light up to 2 weeks into flowering so I am also using a few veg tubes and a few daylight cfl's on the flower side.
On the veg side I have 8- 100w daylight cfl's

I have been keeping the veg lights on 24/0 to keep my box a little warmer now winter's here (one advantage of autos).The HPS's still get shut down for 5 hours a day though.

I use tall and skinny Rubbermaid bread containers so I can place as many plants in my box as possible (24 full).Check out my previous journal to see more details on my containers--------->
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29943

I use organic soil,worm castings,and perlite for my potting mix.

I start my plants out with a half dose of root stimulater/starter a week after sprouting.At week two I use a half dose of the root stim. and a half dose of Bio-grow.Third week they get a full dose of both.

After flowering begins in the fourth and fith weeks they get half doses of Bio-bloom and a super bloom fert.After 6 weeks and beyond they get the full doses of the blooms, plus I add Sugar Daddy to the mix after week 6 and until end of the grow.

Some pics to start things out.

Pic 475.jpg

Pic 477.jpg

Pic 479.jpg

Pic 480.jpg

Pic 482.jpg

Pic 487.jpg

Pic 492.jpg

Pic 493.jpg

Pic 495.jpg

Pic 497.jpg

Pic 505.jpg

Pic 506.jpg

Nice selection on your auto's :) I like the master Kush grew it once and like a dumb *** did not due any seeds.
If you haven't already done the AK47 you will love them.
I have some going on now from last grows seeds.
Looks like you will have a great winter.

:D GOOD LUCK :D
:D GET THAT MAXIMUM YIELD :D

GrandDaddyToke said:
Nice selection on your auto's :) I like the master Kush grew it once and like a dumb *** did not due any seeds.
If you haven't already done the AK47 you will love them.
I have some going on now from last grows seeds.
Looks like you will have a great winter.

:D GOOD LUCK :D
:D GET THAT MAXIMUM YIELD :D

LOL,They're getting bigger and bigger.Each new batch seems to be a little better.Hopefully I'll be getting 20 grams out of each soon.This last dieselryder weighed 15 before I jarred it to cure today.Imagine it will still lose a few more grams before done.

time4tokin20s said:
LOL,They're getting bigger and bigger.Each new batch seems to be a little better.Hopefully I'll be getting 20 grams out of each soon.This last dieselryder weighed 15 before I jarred it to cure today.Imagine it will still lose a few more grams before done.

I think you will be in for a big surprise when you harvest your Auto AK47’s. :dancing:
I ended up with 21 females my last grow and averaged over 60 grams per plant. :cool:
Some went tall on me and some were short fat and loaded with bud. :smoke1:
On my last week of watering I used Clearex flush with one tablespoon of Black Strap Molasses per gallon.
I read this on a good article in High Times and I think it may have paid off.
I also flushed the same way maybe three or four times throughout the grow.
I definitely noticed a difference within a few days each time it was done.
I used all FF nutrients.
You have a very fine looking grow started that I am excited to be able to watch.
Keep us all updated with pictures and get that
:D MAXIMUM YIELD :D

Looking good man. I originally wanted to go with some autos when I started my first grow back in augast. However, because of some money issues I just went with some mexican brick weed shwag seeds and to be honest im glad I did because there doing alot better then I thought they would. I really want to do some lowryder#2X Auto AK-47 from lowryder seeds. The next grow I do I will grow those and a indica dominant lowryder strain. Good luck with your grow man...Ill have my eyes peeled and the blunt lit.

Pce

Dam those take forever. But that looks like some chronic. Let me know how the smoke is was thinking about getting a pack.

dangreen said:
Dam those take forever. But that looks like some chronic. Let me know how the smoke is was thinking about getting a pack.

Yeah I was starting to get a little impatient for it to get done.It's some killer smoke though.I'm giving that dieselryder a fast cure so it should be ready to smoke in a few days.

Some new pics.The Snowryders are gonna stay way short but look like they have the potential to get really fat.I can't wait to see these Ak47 x Kush done.These things are beautiful with their fat Indica lookin leaves.I took some pics of a Snowryder and a Ak x Kush so you can really see the difference in the two.

Diesel Ryder small.JPG

Pic 006.jpg

Pic 007.jpg

Pic 008.jpg

Pic 009.jpg

Pic 016.jpg

Pic 018.jpg

Pic 023.jpg

Pic 024.jpg

Pic 025.jpg

Latest posts

Back