Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopped and trimmed the other 24 KT plant today. Very leafy but bud rot was hitting this one too. Tossed maybe 25%. Too wet and humid. 25” of rain this summer and limited sun probably contributed to both the leafiness and the bud rot. Definitely will try autos again next year. Easy to grow and these plants smell good enough that my wife doesn’t mind the trimmed buds drying without a carbon filter. Fruity and floral. The buzz is nice too but may not be strong enough for people who smoke more than once or twice a month…

Chopped and trimmed the other 24 KT plant today. Very leafy but bud rot was hitting this one too. Tossed maybe 25%. Too wet and humid. 25” of rain this summer and limited sun probably contributed to both the leafiness and the bud rot. Definitely will try autos again next year. Easy to grow and these plants smell good enough that my wife doesn’t mind the trimmed buds drying without a carbon filter. Fruity and floral. The buzz is nice too but may not be strong enough for people who smoke more than once or twice a month…
Update: per the boss, it DOES NOT smell fruity or floral!😁 My working theory is my wife is lobbying for new living room furniture and the stink is one of her bargaining chips to increase the ‘budget’ she has dreamed up…😂

Update: per the boss, it DOES NOT smell fruity or floral!😁 My working theory is my wife is lobbying for new living room furniture and the stink is one of her bargaining chips to increase the ‘budget’ she has dreamed up…😂
I understand ! I long for the days when you got a little wink ,a look ,some kissy kissy ,then you succumb to their wishes.
It was a bargaining chip when it was on the table and viable.
Not so much now.

Happy wife, happy life. Placated husband, placated buzz-band…

Sorry, I am not coming up with a good rhyme but she is playing me like a bald Stradivarius who needs a shower…
Things we do for love.
For some of us ,if there wasnta woman in your life be living in basement apt with no curtains.

Cant you ignore it and if brought up again say you didnt get the memo?

Things we do for love.
For some of us ,if there wasnta woman in your life be living in basement apt with no curtains.
There is certainly something to the whole ‘2 and only 2 genders’ thing. Like mixing 7.5 pH nutrient solution with 5.5 nutrient solution to come up with a neutral solution that helps us both grow and be happy(ish)…

Bummer. My plant got knocked over. Maybe by rain, maybe by a bear or maybe the turkeys. Kaput…
A83EA81E-50E5-4471-B2D2-F1F624A365A3.jpeg

Can you tape it with plant tape? That happened to one of my honking mater plant. I splinted it with tape and a bamboo stake it healed
I pulled it out of the ground yesterday. The root ball had pulled apart about 3 inches below the surface. Could be the root ball had rotted. We have had close to 30” of rain this summer. ☹️
A54165C1-3DC1-499E-9EBE-06925E4A239F.jpeg

I pulled it out of the ground yesterday. The root ball had pulled apart about 3 inches below the surface. Could be the root ball had rotted. We have had close to 30” of rain this summer. ☹️View attachment 341510
Poor thing. It looked like a big one too

I pulled it out of the ground yesterday. The root ball had pulled apart about 3 inches below the surface. Could be the root ball had rotted. We have had close to 30” of rain this summer. ☹️View attachment 341510
Wow thats a lot of rain. We are lucky if we get between 4 and 8 inches in an entire year. This year we have gotten 1 good rain this summer. A few other times it pretended to rain. Like last night. It was lightning and thundering like crazy with wind. Got up this morning and nothing but mud pies on my car. It didn't even rain long enough to wash the dust it threw on my car.

Wow thats a lot of rain. We are lucky if we get between 4 and 8 inches in an entire year. This year we have gotten 1 good rain this summer. A few other times it pretended to rain. Like last night. It was lightning and thundering like crazy with wind. Got up this morning and nothing but mud pies on my car. It didn't even rain long enough to wash the dust it threw on my car.
This has been a banner year for rain. For the past decade, we have had water bans all summer. Never seen anything like it. The farms out in the western part of Massachusetts have had a state of emergency declared earlier in the summer and last week Leominster MA received so much rain in 24 hours that much of it is a disaster area. Sink holes all over the place. We have not had sink holes anywhere in the 30+ years I have resided here.

This has been a banner year for rain. For the past decade, we have had water bans all summer. Never seen anything like it. The farms out in the western part of Massachusetts have had a state of emergency declared earlier in the summer and last week Leominster MA received so much rain in 24 hours that much of it is a disaster area. Sink holes all over the place. We have not had sink holes anywhere in the 30+ years I have resided here.
Wow that sucks

Ah man, sucks you lost so much to bud rot... I have another buddy in Mass who grew my Miss Piggy strain and it got to 2 stories tall... he'd go out every morning, because of the morning dew getting the plant so wet and lost so much the prior year, and he spend a half hour hitting it with a leaf blower up on a ladder.... hehe.
he still lost over 2bls when a late rain came in one night and when he check on her in the morning, lower branches had broken due to weight and were sitting in mud..

So yeah, that morning dew is what causes it... leafy and wet, grrrrrr....

Wife is a bit devious eh? love her style.

Latest posts

Back