Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^^dam , you are up early

where you at again , east coast , west coast , somewhere inbetween?

That plant is coming along very nicely bro.. is this the 24Kt ? you'll like anything by Mephisto.. love their gear. I have something by them called Hubbabubbamellowscope ... a mouthful I know.. lol.
ahh, her first pubes... does it match the drapes.. lol
Me too when they had a star wars sale!

Fk…
7429093B-6EBA-4EF7-B80B-15BE4696EDCF.jpeg

Gave the girls a good going over after spotting the bud rot. Found another small spot. Clipped that bud off too. Trimmed away the crap. The rest of the plants look good. We have had so much rain this year, it has been hard to keep them outside in the open. More rain forecast for tomorrow. They will go in the garage later today with a fan blowing on them. I knew this was going too well…

Gave the girls a good going over after spotting the bud rot. Found another small spot. Clipped that bud off too. Trimmed away the crap. The rest of the plants look good. We have had so much rain this year, it has been hard to keep them outside in the open. More rain forecast for tomorrow. They will go in the garage later today with a fan blowing on them. I knew this was going too well…
Got lots 'o rain comin' yer way, OF.

We sampled the buds I cut. Still not dry but dry enough to burn the trichomes. My wife liked how smooth it is which surprised me. Thought it would be harsh. Still grassy taste though. Mellow buzz without drowsiness(maybe because the trichs were mostly cloudy some clear). Saw some amber on the plants today. Under 5% I’d guess so another week or so…

I think I have the butt rot under control. One I had to remove a lot of bud from. The autos spent yesterday in the garage since we got another few inches of rain. Today they are back out enjoying the sun. Day 79. Getting some fade. Gave them Bud Candy and EM-1 today.
778EDFAC-7788-4DEA-A296-963C0672A22D.jpeg
12832E59-1F3F-4753-BEC4-49E07C2089DE.jpeg

The Old Fogey Holey Weed is getting along. Bugs have not returned. Going to try the 1 and 3 year old refrigerated pollen on a branch each to test it vitality. Pretty girthy trunk. Probably about an inch and a half diameter.
90DEB931-86CB-4988-8582-EC9EBB5C1F3D.jpeg
5B28D84E-275E-483A-B4A7-24883DD96D92.jpeg
F7A3048B-4BFE-4F30-A575-6E1EAAC6FC6E.jpeg

Last edited:
My FS pollen and TL pollen were both trash. Must not have dried it sufficiently. I had some 4 year old Twenty20 Mendo Cookie pollen though that was still powder. Pollinated one bud site. Probably more got some too as I could see grains floating away in the air when I brushed the bud. Oh well…

Latest posts

Back