Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purple Lot Lizard Auto Day #48

#1 3ft tall
PLL 1b.jpg
PLL 2b.jpg
PLL 3b.jpg

#2 about 2ft tall as is #3

They seemed to of liked the rain too.... bulking up a bit. Autos are known for doing some serious stacking late in life and with these looking to be Sativa dom, your probably looking at a 75 to 80 day plant... but nature will tell us when they be happy... sure look healthy and sticky bro..
Careful, developing a love for autos is contagious... lol
Thanks. Mephisto says 60 +/- days but I was planning on running them to get more amber than I usually do because I want some couch-lock bud(and maybe a BOTM candidate). I am definitely sold on autos. Loosely following your auto guidance(though this is an outdoor grow vs your indoor magic) has made this simple. Almost like ‘auto’ has a dual meaning-auto flower and automatically easy.😁

Pruned the bejeezus out of the OFSG plant. Too much lower crap for good airflow in its leeward, semi shady spot. Hummingbirds kept buzzing me while I was at it. They love Jewelweed…
77888B67-E4A0-4431-83F8-7BC925E998B1.jpeg

I have a ton of jewel weed growing along the edge of my yard, as well.
Great for crushing and smearing the juice on bug bites, and poison ivy.

Thanks. Mephisto says 60 +/- days but I was planning on running them to get more amber than I usually do because I want some couch-lock bud(and maybe a BOTM candidate). I am definitely sold on autos. Loosely following your auto guidance(though this is an outdoor grow vs your indoor magic) has made this simple. Almost like ‘auto’ has a dual meaning-auto flower and automatically easy.😁
Very cool to see them that tall.
I have a medium vegipod and planted 9 autos i collected . from ilgm to fast buds .
I try to save my better seeds for tents in the basement . Im learning with autos and by the time i get done with them they look like Jerrys kids all bent and manipulated .
I just harvested around nine and a mix of ilgm bruce banner and skittles . the bruce banner was purple. I have pictures but my phone was owned by me for 2 years and has broken lenses on it.
I now have 9 started in another vegipod and will try to document it on my tab
I am going to leave 4 alone and do little low stress training
Because the vegipod is raised with a res of water and a cover i flip on and off i seem to get no bugs and now have worms in it

Very cool to see them that tall.
I have a medium vegipod and planted 9 autos i collected . from ilgm to fast buds .
I try to save my better seeds for tents in the basement . Im learning with autos and by the time i get done with them they look like Jerrys kids all bent and manipulated .
I just harvested around nine and a mix of ilgm bruce banner and skittles . the bruce banner was purple. I have pictures but my phone was owned by me for 2 years and has broken lenses on it.
I now have 9 started in another vegipod and will try to document it on my tab
I am going to leave 4 alone and do little low stress training
Because the vegipod is raised with a res of water and a cover i flip on and off i seem to get no bugs and now have worms in it
I have let these autos do what they want. I LST indoors but seeing how bigs plants grow outside with little training, I figured I would give it a try. I did remove the cotelydons on both and 2 of the lowest branches on one per carty’s recommendation. Other than that, they are doing what they would do in a limited soil space in the wild. Well, I feed them too but haven’t had to use any pesticides on them since early on. I think the turkeys and other assorted birds have kept my yard pretty big free. Sorry, buzzed this morning. Rambling on and on…

Edit:my yard is ‘big free’ but I meant ‘bug free’…

I have let these autos do what they want. I LST indoors but seeing how bigs plants grow outside with little training, I figured I would give it a try. I did remove the cotelydons on both and 2 of the lowest branches on one per carty’s recommendation. Other than that, they are doing what they would do in a limited soil space in the wild. Well, I feed them too but haven’t had to use any pesticides on them since early on. I think the turkeys and other assorted birds have kept my yard pretty big free. Sorry, buzzed this morning. Rambling on and on…
Thank you ,and Please ,my time is limited and can only give you 3 hours to discuss this :)

Beautiful plant fogey!
Thanks. Small but that may be how autos go. I am not concerned about yield though. Beauty is my top goal. They smell really nice too. They have a vanilla candy aroma. Maybe the Bud Candy is doing that? You and bubba got me to try that in place of molasses.

I use both
I am actually using a variety of nute lines and additives. I have stuff laying around from previous grows. Mainly they have been getting AN pH Perfect(not Connisuer-bought the wrong stuff). I hit them with left over Kelp4Less bloom nutes and Extreme Blend last feeding. They have been getting EM-1 pretty regularly. I have some General Organics bloom nutes I think will be their next feeding. Thinking maybe variety might give them a broader range of nutrients to feed from. I am probably 3 weeks from harvest so I have a few more feedings left. Probably just water the last week. I plan on running them longer than I usually fo(based on trichomes) because I want some couchlock bud for my stash.

Latest posts

Back