Twenty20 Auto Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last run I got my tops, and mostly tops dried correctly trimmed and off in jars. Left the side stuff hanging. I didn't really forget about it, I just got busy with other stuff. Eventually I got back to it and once I ran it through my trimmer most of it turned to dust. :mad::mad::mad: - - I plan on being much more careful with my lst-ing and my version of lolli popping this time around and hope to avoid most of the little stuff. What little I salvaged of the small stuff I threw in the grove bag. Not sure it rehydrated but it isn't so crunchy. That trimmer (Salad bowl deal) is better for wet or simi wet trimming for me anyways.
Some of my older stuff in jars I pulled out and put under the scope a while back and it went from 10% amber to 80% amber and it was in the dark sealed in mason jars.

That old dark weed is so narcotic to me. I love it! How did it smell?? Walk us through this.

Mainlining is my preferred way to grow, but I always lollipop 50% minimum no matter what kind of training (or lackthereof) I am doing.

This morning at 5, conditions were set and the plants were chopped.
103436.jpg

Thanks! No complaints here. Rolling up a little of the double whiskey sour that was the last to trim.

These are on the small size so next time, if I grow them again, I will train them now that I know they how they grow.

The two big Double Whiskey Sour plants are still going.

119 days. Leaves are pretty much done so I got no choice plus I need the tent for those two Skywalkers.

I harvested a Double Whiskey Sour earlier with the three other Durban Sunrise and it is quite potent! I do not have high hopes for these two but I have a decent stash so it'll all work out. Getting the space ready to dry now.

145423.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back