SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap junky and Fire OG x Blueberry de-boned and in the jars. Had a little sample of that cap junky tonight. It was very tasty and a better than average nice buzz. The plant only produced a jar but it make up in quality for sure and am sure it will be even better after cure. I did manage to squeeze a couple of clones in my flower tent at week 3 so maybe I’ll have a bit more for the jar. The FOGB made three jars and I will be excited to try an early sample of it tomorrow
IMG_9164.jpeg

I'm surprised you only filled one jar, that Cap Junky usually yields pretty good from what I've seen, but hey, they might be vegging longer and have stronger lights right? trick is to find what yields great grown your style, your environment... and that BB Fire OG killed it by comparison... BB can be quite a yielder finding the right pheno is trik..
Eh, it's all about the fun in the search huh? more then a few killer OG strains are low yields but the smoke is sooooo worth it...

I'm surprised you only filled one jar, that Cap Junky usually yields pretty good from what I've seen, but hey, they might be vegging longer and have stronger lights right? trick is to find what yields great grown your style, your environment... and that BB Fire OG killed it by comparison... BB can be quite a yielder finding the right pheno is trik..
Eh, it's all about the fun in the search huh? more then a few killer OG strains are low yields but the smoke is sooooo worth it...
I got a few OGs in trade and s cap junky too. It looks like I need to add it to my summer lineup along with the blueberry muffin and the snow leopard. Just got in more GDP again. I traded it the last 2 times I got it.

Hey Sub.... I just found the 2 fem'd seeds of Cap Junky I was supposed to include in your card.. so mailing your another. and I added 4 fem'd Blueberry MC by Oldsog I think you'd love, plus I need to get him more exposure.... On his site he is helping Matt's family of G&M Seeds with sells.... nice bro.
Blueberry MC - Blueberry x Hells Angels OG fem.
plus I wasn't sure if I gave you some Beast Mode or Gabagoo Purps.... so I did. hehe

Latest posts

Back