Spider farmer SF 4000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do. I have a room that I'm turning into a big pantry and part of that will be made into a grow room. Gonna be awhile. Work has me busy right now. My Oklahoma projects are keeping me busy. And I have some in Arkansas.

I think I saw a post a while back from @CrashMagnet about dimming LEDs that font have a dimmer in them. Maybe he will chime in.
LEDs without a dimmer are usually incompatible with dimming via pots or regulators. It's not the LEDs themselves usually, but the circuit board that powers them. Lower the voltage to the circuit board and you will likely get flickering lights or no lights at all.

Yeah I'm just going to watch my distance to canopy. I need to find what the best distance is. I've read you can do 12" but trial an error will tell me.

LEDs without a dimmer are usually incompatible with dimming via pots or regulators. It's not the LEDs themselves usually, but the circuit board that powers them. Lower the voltage to the circuit board and you will likely get flickering lights or no lights at all.
The video I posted shows the Pot being attached at the driver

No Really LOL
Not saying it's impossible, but the drivers/supplies can make things difficult or easy depending on how they are configured. The ones in the video you posted are made to have dimmers.

driver.jpg

No problem Ness. Had to do some research but it wasn't to hard to find.

Latest posts

Back