SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvesting the last plant in the spider-farmer tent. The Cap Junkie that @Carty gifted me the seed for to try out.
This was another one in the No nute tent this time because of family matters but she turned out pretty nice. Very sticky and smelly. I’m very pleased with the buddage on this girl. Nothing wrong with this… got a little pan full too. They are off to the drying rack now.
IMG_9133.jpeg

IMG_9138.jpeg
IMG_9139.jpeg

Oh your gonna love that stuff girl.... I gave away my last 5 seeds to a friend who wanted them soooo bad but had pissed the guy off and he refused to give him any.. hahaha.. had to back door them to him.. but dat's what you do for bro's..
Your talent deserves great genetics. And my Sponsor Oldsog just layed a bunch of gear on me to share around or keep... hehe. Lapel pins, hat pins, few stickers, few magnets... you've grown more then a few I've shared to you and so cool you share all you do.
Pm me your addy and we'll get you a card heading your way ok... great job, let me know on the smoke report of this stuff.. it looks very much like my old Ghost Oger in many ways, even colors... she is being revived in my Black Oger, seeds be available in about 3mos.. Ghost Oger OG x Vietnamese Black F3..

great job

I have one Cap Junky seed from Carty that I have not popped yet.
The Peanut Butter Haze that Carty sent me from Graysin Farms, was chopped on 10/8. It smells strongly of berries.
The Mimosa x Triple Lemon from oldfogey, which I chopped Thursday evening, also has a very strong berry smell.

I have one Cap Junky seed from Carty that I have not popped yet.
The Peanut Butter Haze that Carty sent me from Graysin Farms, was chopped on 10/8. It smells strongly of berries.
The Mimosa x Triple Lemon from oldfogey, which I chopped Thursday evening, also has a very strong berry smell.
I harvested Honey Roasted P-nuts (Graysin Farms) also given to me by Carty, it’s going in jars today. Looking forward to trying both of these

Last edited:
What a treat to see someone so organized do what they do.. all are showing some nice color...
gotta love the sticky wet trimming huh? get off my scissors dang it.

I've got this old old grow book a friend gave me... reading thru chopping, drying, curing etc etc recently.. I read something that made total sense to me and, after trying it recently... AM SOLD.

I too used to wet trim my weed down to finished product. then set them onto screens to dry like you did..
walla. the article talked about protecting the buds and this is what they said...
Note: Remove the large/med fan leaf's.. but, leave the next size down, and closer to the buds ON.. Hang dry. What this does is makes this leaf material wrap around the bud and protect the trichome heads.. studies showed that even the slight breeze used to move air around can degrade the heads... by leaving these leaf's on these are covered, hugged if you will... ( okay, I added that) ..

Ok. so I did this and was amazed. Flavor was doubled easily and potency was pumped up to a noticeable difference.. and the more I thought about it, the more sense it made...

If your still cutting down, try this with just one branch of a plant.... see what you think..

That sounds believable Carty. Any disturbance during the harvest drying process would affect the weed I’m sure. The thing is, I would prefer not to smoke them huggers if I had my rathers. I do have weed in storage with huggers on them tho. In fact, my outdoor weed this year was harvested like that with tiny sticky buds covered in huggers which we have been smoking and is better than I expected. Maybe I will give that a try even tho I prefer no huggers even tho I am kind of a hugger myself. 😳

finally got the tent cleaned. May run over it again wit some alcohol and run the ozone machine in there a bit tomorrow to get it ready for my next grow

this time I’m going to try and grow some skunk weed well attempt to anyway we shall see. These are the seeds Giggy shared with me. He is also trying for the old skunk weed so my hopes are high for both of us that we find what we missed for some time now.
dropped these seeds in water today 🤞
IMG_9152.jpeg

hoping for some skunk females…

Wow, those skunk seeds are begging to get started @giggy
found the seeds floating just the next day with tails on them already. Slipped them into some Soil. Three of the sweet tart too. Still waiting on the 88G13 put them in paper towels to give them a chance to catch up.
IMG_9156.jpeg

Good deal. Them 88's may have a little age on em. Nit sure where or when I got them. I have a bunch like that. I got some 88g13hp x blue dawg, can't find anybody that knows that cross much less where they came from.

Good deal. Them 88's may have a little age on em. Nit sure where or when I got them. I have a bunch like that. I got some 88g13hp x blue dawg, can't find anybody that knows that cross much less where they came from.
It’s really only been just over a day. I’m not giving up on them quite yet. The skunks tho wanted out of their skins for sure. They popped quicker than anything I’ve ever started

Latest posts

Back