SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm officially a baby boomer.. who cannot produce any babies... hahaha. I'm cursed, mother in law says all my swimmers are drunk, but I don't drink... married 36yrs, no kids... so our dogs become very much family for that reason... I call Mongo my hairy 4 legged son..... haha.
View attachment 336547
Oh I am officially a baby boomer as I was born in 1957.

But genetically I am a really old GenZ with two four legged children

I'm officially a baby boomer.. who cannot produce any babies... hahaha. I'm cursed, mother in law says all my swimmers are drunk, but I don't drink... married 36yrs, no kids... so our dogs become very much family for that reason... I call Mongo my hairy 4 legged son..... haha.
View attachment 336547
All my dogs have always been as much a part of my family as the humans in my family. Actually, they are more a part of my family than quite a few of the humans in my family. 😁

Starting to get a nice topper on the SpiderFarmer light tent. That honey roasted peanuts got bent all up under the net growing like crazy. She didn’t mind the bondage at all and is filling out the two corners now. Won’t be long before I can go to flower.
IMG_8711.jpeg

Girl, you simply grow some of the loveliest trimmed up plants... you know, the good ones make it look easy and your very good.
The great seeds don’t hurt either. Also the great advice I get here like my brother @boo that reminded me about Epsom salts that would help that honey roasted peanut plant which appeared to have cal mag looking issues as soon as it got leaves. Leaves are looking a lot better I’m pretty sure because of boos advice. Thanks so much for visiting the garden and of course your kind comments as usual 🥰

Torture day again for the girls in the spider farmer light tent. They look on the ugly side right now but they will flip over again by tomorrow and look beautiful again. All four of these plants are good growers and those two Fire OG in the middle got some tough leaves On them. I defoliated and cleaned up the undersides today and strapped the longer tops again under the net. I also gave them a sip of nutrients, Epsom salt and calmag. This tent is just about ready to turn to flower. I’ll check them again tomorrow.

Decided today is the day to turn these to flower 12/12. Defoliating still every time I open the tent but I think I got it under control. The cap junkie drinks twice as much as the other girls. She’s the one at the bottom of this picture

View attachment 337811
So you take a tent and turn it on its side to get way more floor space for shorter plants. Brilliant

IMG_8791.jpeg

End of week one for these girls. I’m still picking lots of leaves when I enter the tent. They have started to stretch the last few days. Haven’t seen much flower action yet but the tent has potential. All plants are growing healthy with little worries so far.

left - Honey Roasted Penuts Grayson Farms
two in the middle - Fire OG x Blueberry
right - Cap Junkie S1 fem Carty

View attachment 338693
End of week one for these girls. I’m still picking lots of leaves when I enter the tent. They have started to stretch the last few days. Haven’t seen much flower action yet but the tent has potential. All plants are growing healthy with little worries so far.

left - Honey Roasted Penuts Grayson Farms
two in the middle - Fire OG x Blueberry
right - Cap Junkie S1 fem Carty
Beautiful ladies!🫠

Latest posts

Back