SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the fire OG x Blueberry in their grow spot.
IMG_8615.jpeg

You’re right just took one transplant for me to know that was a bad idea

one year we let some P98 Bubba Kush finish in July , we got to put them out early April and they went into flower

they were in 3 gal felt pots , outdoors , the roots grew through the felt and into the ground , not big roots , but enough to penetrate the earth below it and take hold

we got about an ounce a plant

but yeah , they went out cause I didn’t want to mess with rolling down the sides and trying to up pot them

one year we let some P98 Bubba Kush finish in July , we got to put them out early April and they went into flower

they were in 3 gal felt pots , outdoors , the roots grew through the felt and into the ground , not big roots , but enough to penetrate the earth below it and take hold

we got about an ounce a plant

but yeah , they went out cause I didn’t want to mess with rolling down the sides and trying to up pot them
They need to make cheap felt pots that roots will penetrate right through

we have some 11 and 13 fingered leaves in a book somewhere

love to save them in between the pages of books
WAY back in the day, I had some 17 leaf sativas called Jamaican redroot kali that I laid out on a sheet of waxed paper and put another sheet over it and put an iron on low heat and fuzed 'em together. Believe it or not, after over 50 years, they've disappeared. Wish I'd taken a pic back then.

I just love all you do.. your growing techniques are just excellent, people should pay good attention to your trimming methods. Including myself. hehe. your plants are just beautiful.. Always a pleasure to pop in
So nice to see you pop in on my page too especially with kind comments. 😊 Thank you so much. Looks like so far your seeds have a good start. (and bigs too) I’m gonna have to put a net down maybe today if I have time to get a good ground cover before turning them on to flower. I don’t think it will take to long as all four plants in the tent have good structure and want to move around. We will see in a couple of weeks how they look.
thanks again Carty for your sweet comments on my grow 💕

Not me I sneak in threads like a thief in the night and steal everyone ideas and then I go sit in a dark corner and percolate…..other ideas coming to the surface.

I have started calling the tent controller “my precious”…..is that bad?

Truly enjoy your grow thread
I sing ukulele to my weed. Is that bad? I’m thinking it’s the shrill that they like 🤪 Thanks for visiting my garden 💕

Not me I sneak in threads like a thief in the night and steal everyone ideas and then I go sit in a dark corner and percolate…..other ideas coming to the surface.

I have started calling the tent controller “my precious”…..is that bad?

Truly enjoy your grow thread
HAHAHA.. Most excellent bro.. with how serious you are in our PM's I had no idea you were as nuts as I am.. this changes everything... muwahaha.

Hey girl... always a pleasure to pop in and see what your up to. Can't go wrong growing anything from Big.

Be sure to look at my Labor Day Deal coming up ok... 8 top strains.
Have a nice Sunday

HAHAHA.. Most excellent bro.. with how serious you are in our PM's I had no idea you were as nuts as I am.. this changes everything... muwahaha.

Hey girl... always a pleasure to pop in and see what your up to. Can't go wrong growing anything from Big.

Be sure to look at my Labor Day Deal coming up ok... 8 top strains.
Have a nice Sunday
Wait until I have the ultimate humidor for cannabis. Last piece arrives today

See it doesn't matter if everyone understand what I am doing or thinking as long as I understand what I am doing and thinking.

Here is food for thought.

I am one of the oldest living GenZ

I'm officially a baby boomer.. who cannot produce any babies... hahaha. I'm cursed, mother in law says all my swimmers are drunk, but I don't drink... married 36yrs, no kids... so our dogs become very much family for that reason... I call Mongo my hairy 4 legged son..... haha.
FB_IMG_1690734267822.jpg

Latest posts

Back