Twenty20 Auto Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Necromancer

"Life is pain, Princess."
Reaction score
I have had shit luck with Mephisto autos, but some surprises from Twenty20 and Ethos kinda changed my mind about them.

This is a run I was gonna put in the closet with less than optimal conditions but they just started off so well I figured I would document and run them proper in a tent.

Twenty20 Mendocino freebies Double Whiskey Sour and Durban Sunrise. I dropped 3 of each hoping to get at least 4, but all 6 popped so the last two got placed in smaller 1 gal plastic pots because that's all the soil I had left over.
20231115_194802.jpg
152753.jpg
20231016_143519.jpg
20231017_054023.jpg

The two biggies were a little droopy after a full day of light. I originally had it at 75% and 20hours on. Back down to 50% and 18-6 and they look much happier today.

Looking good man... I freaken love Ethos Genetics... sorry to hear you had bad luck with Mephisto, I grow them a lot with great results but we all gotta find what works in our environment huh?

Be sure to remove the cotyledon (round leaf) about now along with the single bladed leaf... this promotes healthier upper plant and upward growth. I use the exact same pots as you with awesome results so you should do well and they look happy...

rock on man

I wind up watering every other day about 4 cups each.. but to me this is a good thing, drinking up that water means growth.. try watering right as lights come on for best growth in autos..

pulling up a chair

Thanks for stopping in Carty! I appreciate the input. I've learned over time less tends to be more with autos. With Mephisto I must have maybe 10% success rate where the plant turns out good. It is very rare but the buds are always pretty good no matter if the plant is throwing three finger leaves and has a blue/green tint the whole way. So they got that part but I would love for a full tent of Mephisto to work. But yeah, Ethos is great, I still have a couple packs of photos I've yet to get into.

Lights @50% and leaves praying. Temps have come up a bit since my dry is now over so these tents can reach upper 70s and into the 80s now. Watering every other day about a quart each plant.

I did a weak lollipop only pulling the growth at the nodes and leaving the fans since I have so much more space in here now. Moved the extra 1 gal autos into the HLG tent where the 4-5 blueberry will be joining them shortly.
120710.jpg

120907.jpg

Closer look at the Durban Sunrise. Still a good two weeks minimum until chop. A very nice, sweet fruity/floral scent is developing in this tent.
162041.jpg

Both of these are untrained. Double Whiskey Sours - they are VERY different from one another.
162236.jpg

162313.jpg

Pretty much on cruise control. Just watering when light and picking off leaves here and there but I'm thinking I am going just a touch too long between waterings.

Very nice.
Thanks! These have been very easy plants to grow.

What started off as a goof could yield a little bit of decent smoke in the end. I pretty much just had an open closet and enough redundant grow equip to support a grow. I even used equal parts of old, dried out fox farm soil - ocean forest, happy frog and strawberry fields - that I found in a forgotten tote. Rehydrated it and added some myco a week before I dropped the seeds in the dirt. They overgrew the closet so quickly they had to go into the tents.

I think tomorrow (day 90) will be the day for these 4. About to have a temp drop into the high 50s and possibly some rain over the next two weeks so the timing is pretty good. Plus the one Durban Sunrise in the back right of the tent is getting pissy and starting to throw nanners. I plucked off about 6 little nubs that were about to open.
091945.jpg

091957.jpg

092007.jpg

092019.jpg

Latest posts

Back