Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven that is the dumbest thing i have heard today.. Geez, what are they doing??? Do you have hr? That has to be just a bit stressful.. Sorry guy. Try to breath and not hurt anyone. that is so stupid it make me mad.

Umbra, i read about the photo thing you posted, didn't understand much but made me think of the deserts.. I feel like it is like taking a picture of a plant in the bright sun, it doesn't work.. TOO MUCH LIGHT..

I used to feel like that under 1000 HPS...too much light. just a feeling. very interesting.

Oh and paying a thousand dollars to learn to grow pot...in 14 weeks? love to sit in on that class. That was fun reading.. eat your heart out gov. christie...

Turned my RO system on yesterday - it makes a gallon every 15 minutes -- easy to forget it's running - I remembered it was running about 3 gallons too late !- holding tank overflowed - cleaning up my mess was a little too much for the old body !-- thinking about a tank with a overflow shut off with a commode valve - gotta do something - can't be hurting myself like this !-- Dam weed make me forget stuff !-- Still have found a free state secret shopper !-- I needs one of them THC e-cig system and a few assorted refills to find out what I have to beat when it comes to e-cig juice !-- Taking a pain pill and muscle relaxer !-- If I make a stupid post or something Rose remove it !-

Rose - limited indoor grow area- get the mostest out the leastest- I have the same question backwards - Why would anyone who grows indoors NOT grow in aero ?-- Because it's too hard and complicated ?- They might charge $1,000 to teach peeps to grow weed but I bet they don't teach about a short cycle rotation or some of the stuff I do ! Outside would be a whole different story - I'd love to put 120 Tranquil Elephantizer plants outside one spring ! I have a problem -- I got friends !

I hear Green Santa gonna try his hand at delivering clones !-- I hope to add Strawberry Rhino to the harem soon !-- If the system works it looks like the T.E. gonna be traveling ! About growing aero - Anyone wants to give it a try I'll have your back ! It's not hard or complicated and uses about 2/3 less nute solution than DWC or Hydro !-- My boxes cost about $10 each - a submersible pump for about $25 - another $15- 20 for accessories (timers , microsprayers , PVC pipe manifold ) and U can reuse them till they fall apart !-

Wow what a mess at work, they still have not figured out what to do with me, the DON came back and then met with me and told me again not to worry I had the job, I'm thinking to myself this place is nutz. So she leaves about an hour after that and tells me not to worry I have the job and be back at my normal time tomorrow. I honest to GOD don't know what to think, it seems the DON and the HR manager are having a pissing match over me, it's pretty effn ridiculous if you ask me.

So i was out in the shed tending the marijuana babies when i heard a noise i didn't recognize, This is with all the fans on, it sounded like something might land on the shed roof. I go outside and see thousands of bees. I mean thousands surrounding the blue spruce. I couldn't' identify the bees at first, didn't know if they were hornets...then i got a good flyby from one and knew it was a bee. LOUD BEES... so

I called the extension office and asked the bee man to call me back. He did. We decided the swarm found a great place to live.

A few years ago we had owls that lived here for a few months. We got them a big owl house.. well they never came back the next year so the squirrels took the owl box over. The squirrel parents just had two babies a month or so ago. So as i am talking to the guy and asking him if bees carry cannabis pollen and he said NO...good to know. I notice the bees have dissipated by about half... Mr rb is not thrilled by the bees as much as i am...lol He goes under the blue spruce and sees the bees layered about 2 inches thick all over that owl box. The bee dude says the owl box is now the bees.

mr rb is worried about the squirrels he has been feeding for years. I told him they would be fine...
Anyway, the bee man says the bees may or may not stay..I am very excited and hope they live here. They aren't hurting anything. I went and stood in the middle of the swarm to try to id them and they didn't bother me once...

Bzzzz!-- Hey Rose I gots a question -- I know we not supposed to talk politics or religion because they always seem to lead to arguments and no one wins -- The question -- Is Reincarnation a religion !-- I have always been interested in the concept - It's not something that requires belief in anything if it happens it happens !- I recently read about a boy called " James 3" and there are many other examples of people with memories of another life !-- It doesn't matter what U believe ! I'm intrigued by the stories about people having memories that turn out to be fact !-- O.K. I feel better now - I haven't stirred up any sheet lately so I thought I better catch up !-- Bzzzz!

Kraven that is the dumbest thing i have heard today.. Geez, what are they doing??? Do you have hr? That has to be just a bit stressful.. Sorry guy. Try to breath and not hurt anyone. that is so stupid it make me mad.

Umbra, i read about the photo thing you posted, didn't understand much but made me think of the deserts.. I feel like it is like taking a picture of a plant in the bright sun, it doesn't work.. TOO MUCH LIGHT..

I used to feel like that under 1000 HPS...too much light. just a feeling. very interesting.

Oh and paying a thousand dollars to learn to grow pot...in 14 weeks? love to sit in on that class. That was fun reading.. eat your heart out gov. christie...
Rose, it is a new concept to me but it makes tons of sense. The key to the plant's response is the stomatal conductance( the plants ability to open its cells ) as a protective mechanism. When this happens all the plants energy is directed to dissipate the excessive photosynthesis and not the plants growth. So too much light becomes counter productive unless you can stimulate the stomata to open and you supply the additional food and CO2 it would need for plant growth.

Given what you just said Umbra, would it make you seed shade for the plants part of the day? Or in an indoor situation what would be the implications?

keef, I don't care if you talk about reincarnation. I don't think anyone in the ofc is going to cause a fight. I may not speak for management, however. we will see. It is an interesting topic.

Rose got bees, lots of bees.

So now we gotta call ya "Rosebuzz or Rosebzzzz" huh ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hey Rosebzzz I was just picking !-- Maybe even looking for a fight SORRY !-- I have a problem that has me slightly irritated !- Instead of selling me weed someone has decided they can just take my money and keep the weed !- I can't just let someone take $200 from me without doing something about it !-- Needless to say I'm a little pissed !- Not like U can call the Po-Po when U get ripped off !-- Sorry but I can't just let it go !-- Be assured I have no intention of letting it go - Shame I won't be able to take credit for what's gonna happen !- I'm facing my first morning without a wake and bake for years and I don't like it !

Keef,,,maybe you will come back as a MJ plant. Lol
If someone smokes the KEEFER they will be high and Crazy. Just playen Bro.
Ever seen the movie POWDER? Thats more what i think happens when you die. You just become a different form of energy.
By the way,,stupid storm knocked out our Internet all day yesterday.

So I get to work today at 8am, my usual time for my new position, in walks the administrator and the HR manager, and they said we are going to return you to the floor as a floor nurse till we can interview you and the other two applicants. The DON got pissed, took me off the schedule and told me to go home, wait till the interview and selection process and then we would figure out what my position is here. A this point I'm fed up, i did not ask for this job, it was given to me....then we had to do the whole application process, then on Friday after the job closed I was told again by the DON I was the candidate and told to start as the risk manager/ infection control manager on Tuesday, today is Thursday, I have occupied that position one full day. I am caught in a pissing match between the DON and the HR manager, this is ridiculous. We had a meeting again this morning , me the HR Manager and the administrator and they have hinted they might split the position since its two positions. The DON said she has my back and that she will make sure they pay me for my time off, and if they select a new candidate and send me back to the floor she said I will do something different than push a cart and have a hall. I'm angry, hurt, disappointed and embarrassed all at the same time. This has been a tough year for me, wife lost her job in Feb and has not been offered a new job, and I'm the only one working, and now I'm off the schedule till they resolve this....dunno whats going to happen but I need to be making money, I cant be off waiting for the administration to get their **** together.

Oh geez Kraven,,, I have an idea, enjoy these days off.. She said she would pay you... take a break.. Those dumb ***' need to get it together. Has to be stressful, so sorry.

On another note:View attachment 006.jpg

Kraven, this job wouldn't happen to be run by a government agency would it?? Its sure seems so with the amount of "idk what the fak is going on!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back