Please help me out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
plants might need some nitrogen---handfull of alfalfa meal will take care of that---for the munching of leaves---u might consider inspecting each and every leaf under and topside until u find the insect---looks like u got a locust in ur tent---or u are likely be spilling ur feed on ur leaves

Sure looks like insect munch but it is only on that one leaf? Might be an isolated incident.

However, the tips of your leaves look a tiny bit burnt. This can be from over fertilizing.

Thanks ya it's just on plant and 2 leafs on that plant that look eaten

Ya I was harsh with fert it was my first grow made noob mistakes. Seems to have made a come back

They look very good. That definitely looks like leaf munchers. Inspect them real close and under the leaves in the shadows is where they like to hide. I used to have spiders everywhere in my grow house and I let them go where they wanted and never had leaf muncher problems. At this point it looks like it may have been an isolated incident, or the critter is now sleeping off the buzz. Keep an eye on them. A good way to keep munchers off is with Azomax. You can get it and keep for when you see a problem like this. Then just do a soil drench with it 2 times about 10days apart, and that will eliminate them. But make sure to not do it within 14 days of harvest as it takes about 10 days for the plant to metabolize it.

I'm nice and medicated and I'm thinking my mini USB fans did it. Will the leaf harden where it was wounded?

I am still gonna look for bugs when lights on.

It should be fine like that. The leaf may harden and last for a while until the plant no longer needs it.

Latest posts

Back