New and having issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope Sheck's got a good sense of humor. Gonna need it around you meatheads. 🤪
I’m good. It’s all in good fun. I can take it cause I like to dish it out too.
We’re all here for the same reason. Camaraderie, knowledge, helping each other as best we can and growing together.

I’m good. It’s all in good fun. I can take it cause I like to dish it out too.
We’re all here for the same reason. Camaraderie, knowledge, helping each other as best we can and growing together.

hear hear!

IMG_5557.jpeg

My name is Sheck. I’m from Illinois (not the great city of Chicago)
I’m 37 years old. I like hunting and fishing. I work at a locally owned hunting store and bait shop.
In my spare time I enjoy long walks in the park, measuring, doing things right and the satisfaction of a job well done.

Update 07/04/2023
Everything is going well. I’ve talked to a local guy, the same gentleman that gifted me the clones I am growing. He has stated that my “plant with issues” is just doing its thing as it gets closer to harvest. I’m waiting on my soil PH tester and my jewelers loupe to be delivered. Attached here is my alien antifreeze, the one that was giving me “issues” and is now hopefully close to harvest.

I have some black demon OG and Stunna runtz that have just germinated. I also scored some Gary Satan fems from Covert Genetics that have just popped and are starting as seedlings for the next batch. I can’t wait for another cycle to hopefully dial in my setup!!
Sheck....what size/type of pot are you growing in?

My name is Sheck. I’m from Illinois (not the great city of Chicago)
I’m 37 years old. I like hunting and fishing. I work at a locally owned hunting store and bait shop.
In my spare time I enjoy long walks in the park, measuring, doing things right and the satisfaction of a job well done.
You guys have any percussion caps in stock?

Latest posts

Back