New and having issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loves me some muzzleloaders but mine are not your typical "Daniel Boone" variety. Just get a Mag Spark for your sidelock and use 209s until you can find caps. :)

I loves me some muzzleloaders but mine are not your typical "Daniel Boone" variety. Just get a Mag Spark for your sidelock and use 209s until you can find caps. :)
I don’t know a thing abt smoke poles. Other than the ones I twist up on a daily basis.
But if you guys really need some caps, I can take a look at what we have. I know they’re kinda difficult to find…
@dogster
My store does have a website. So you can order online and they will be shipped directly to you.

1692972193228.png

I don’t know a thing abt smoke poles. Other than the ones I twist up on a daily basis.
But if you guys really need some caps, I can take a look at what we have. I know they’re kinda difficult to find…
@dogster
My store does have a website. So you can order online and they will be shipped directly to you.
We are out of caps! Sorry guys

:eek:

Sheck

The act of checking your anus and undergarment after farting a lot. In essence, it is making sure you did not shart.

The word "sheck" is a combination of the words "shart" and "check".
Jerry has been farting all day; he better go sheck.

Person 1: "Is Jerry taking a piss or a dump? What's taking him so long?!"
Person 2: "Nah man. He is just shecking."
Whats with you guys ?
First you complicate the crap out of smoking weed and now new words for farting and doing a damage assessment.
"Why fix what aint broke?" Ziggy Funyats ,: Inventor ,Mathematician ,Scientist, Electrician.

Mag deficiency is getting better. I think…
It looks like new growth is better. And the stems are starting to green up from the stalk upward. I’m about to give them another dose of the famed CAL MAG with some recharge. My issue may stem from me using PH strips. It would probably be in my best interest to acquire a more accurate way of reading PH.
Any products and/or links are greatly appreciated. P.s. I’m finally getting the hang of some LST. The tent is filling in well. Broke a stalk on my fattest branch. One can’t succeed without failure. Duct tape and time, we will see how she fares!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

They've got some fancy high dollar ones, but I buy the cheap Chinese ones from ebay. Buy at least two 'cause they'll take a dump on ya at the worst times. I grow hydro indoors, and testing PH is a daily thing. Outdoors, I don't check at all. I grow in the ground, not in pots.

They've got some fancy high dollar ones, but I buy the cheap Chinese ones from ebay. Buy at least two 'cause they'll take a dump on ya at the worst times. I grow hydro indoors, and testing PH is a daily thing. Outdoors, I don't check at all. I grow in the ground, not in pots.
I’ve got 6 outside in the ground. I don’t even mess with em. No PH. Give em a little recharge and some light nutrients every so often and that’s it. Inside im doing 5 gallon buckets. Roots Organics lush soil. My PH seems to be between 6 and 7 on a test strip, but I feel like I want to be more accurate.

Latest posts

Back