New and having issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope Sheck's got a good sense of humor. Gonna need it around you meatheads. šŸ¤Ŗ
Iā€™m good. Itā€™s all in good fun. I can take it cause I like to dish it out too.
Weā€™re all here for the same reason. Camaraderie, knowledge, helping each other as best we can and growing together.

Iā€™m good. Itā€™s all in good fun. I can take it cause I like to dish it out too.
Weā€™re all here for the same reason. Camaraderie, knowledge, helping each other as best we can and growing together.

hear hear!

IMG_5557.jpeg

My name is Sheck. Iā€™m from Illinois (not the great city of Chicago)
Iā€™m 37 years old. I like hunting and fishing. I work at a locally owned hunting store and bait shop.
In my spare time I enjoy long walks in the park, measuring, doing things right and the satisfaction of a job well done.

Update 07/04/2023
Everything is going well. Iā€™ve talked to a local guy, the same gentleman that gifted me the clones I am growing. He has stated that my ā€œplant with issuesā€ is just doing its thing as it gets closer to harvest. Iā€™m waiting on my soil PH tester and my jewelers loupe to be delivered. Attached here is my alien antifreeze, the one that was giving me ā€œissuesā€ and is now hopefully close to harvest.

I have some black demon OG and Stunna runtz that have just germinated. I also scored some Gary Satan fems from Covert Genetics that have just popped and are starting as seedlings for the next batch. I canā€™t wait for another cycle to hopefully dial in my setup!!
Sheck....what size/type of pot are you growing in?

My name is Sheck. Iā€™m from Illinois (not the great city of Chicago)
Iā€™m 37 years old. I like hunting and fishing. I work at a locally owned hunting store and bait shop.
In my spare time I enjoy long walks in the park, measuring, doing things right and the satisfaction of a job well done.
You guys have any percussion caps in stock?

Latest posts

Back