New and having issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks for the input. My next watering day is tomorrow, Thursday. As I’m watering about every 3 days.
Should I give all 4 cal mag plus some Terp tea? I have Terp tea bloom by roots organics. Again, nutrients worry me. But I suppose I’ll have to get over that fear. There’s only one way to learn. Dive in
You can always make your own compost or worm castings tea. Its fairly easy. I got a nut milk bag 1 cup per gallon of water. I use 5 cups then steep for 24 hours. You can stir it every few hours or put a sir stone in there. My plants love it.

I like adding seaweed to the tea too. You guys living near the coasts could make killer "tea" with it and septic tank enzymes...toss in fish waste also. I clear out my freezer each year of old fish/seafood if its not loaded with sodium. Usually just bury it but those enzymes will break it down into a liquid if you give it enough time.

You can always make your own compost or worm castings tea. Its fairly easy. I got a nut milk bag 1 cup per gallon of water. I use 5 cups then steep for 24 hours. You can stir it every few hours or put a sir stone in there. My plants love it.
You can tell by
IMG_1624.jpeg
the bud size

Latest posts

Back