LED Grow Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with instruction, I have seen no one just knock it out of the park first plants out "changing" tech. Most want to apply what they know about HPS growing and just make it work with LED tech.

It's not going to work.

I recently taught someone who has never grown before ever who just crushed a grow over a GPW. This person knew nothing, but was able to follow specific instructions and is very regimented. The point is I think newbies will have better success due to not having seen anything over the "experienced" grower.

If there is anything I can help with specifically LMK.

LOL--weedhopper, they are. Trust me, I am not getting rid of my HPS lights yet. But I am not going to let the LEDs get the best of me, either.

You kick thier *** Thg,,i know you can do it. Lol
Hey,,,more power to you guys,,,i love Leds,,just not for growing. I like reading under them,,and they light my whole house,,and Xmas tree,,,just dont wanna spend the doe to grow with them.

Most want to apply what they know about HPS growing and just make it work with LED tech.

It's not going to work.

This is what I did , and I failed. After listening to you, I'm starting to knock it out of the park... but... just as I start to get the LED training / distance / feed / etc down... I got hit with MITES! Well, fast forward a few weeks and I'm now bug free I think........I think. LOL

Well,
how are things going THG?

Things are so-so. I have some sat dominant plants in now that I have trimmed up a lot better. As happens most of the time in the fall, I am battling spider mites...sigh. I will try and post up some pics tomorrow. Lights will be going out at noon and I have to get to work. Weather turned cold fast and I have a bunch of cabins that I need to get winterized before the weekend. And I have some wood slabs that I want to get run through the planer before it snows. I always have way more to do this time of year than I have time and energy for.

How are you doing my my?

Doing well, Thanks...
Good to hear you are staying busy..
Yes, i have also noticed how i need to keep the kids hair cut fro them to thrive under the leds...
I finished the last grow i had going of a couple of TCVG GG f2's they turned out very nice. currently i have 3 small kids i just flipped a few days ago.. waiting to see how they sex out...
thats about it on this end...

TCVG has some good stuff. Years ago he sent me some Blush he made that was very nice.

I also had some of his Blush. I always got such a kick out of TCVG--very aptly named.

Oh yeah, I have to keep busy. Working on Christmas presents now as work is slowing up. After closing up cabins, I usually have a very quiet winter. I almost always make things for people for Christmas and need to get started early as a lot of handcrafted stuff takes a while to make.

I'll post up some pics later. I have to turn the GPS on my phone off to take pics and then transfer to my computer, then resize, then post. I know there is a way to post from my phone, but I don't really know how...my phone is way smarter than I am.

Hey there THG, how are you doing? it is an old thread but I just wanted to know what is your conclusion about LEDs? are you still using them? thanks

I have not given up on them, but I am not using them now. I have an outdoor crop right now, but have recently started some plants indoor for the winter that are under a T5. My outdoor crop is not going to be that good--the plants are small as I didn't get them out until the end of July--and seeded (neighbor had male plants he didn't get out soon enough). I am probably going to put one plant under one LED light and see how that works. Most likely a Satori.

good luck on your outdoor crop. keep us posted on how everything works out, thanks

Latest posts

Back