So i'm looking for a good grow video to watch.. Anybody know any??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
I'm super sick today and just after my harvest/trimming/hanging/ last night, all I can think about is growing. But, I am sick and was wanting to watch a good grow video instead. Anyone know of any good videos for me to stay occupied with?

Do you know how to use a bittorrent client? I use U Torrent. Here is a link to a copy of Jorge Cervantes Ultimate grow 3 >>> isohunt.com/torrent_details/113185193/jorge+cervantes?tab=summary

I am not a big fan of his but it will entertain you for an hour or so.

This one has 12 grow videos including building your grow room. I am going to download this one myself right now. :)

HEre is the link>>> isohunt.com/torrent_details/28323914/grow+videos?tab=summary

This is the contents:
Directory: Grow Marijuana - 12 videos

Files:
Cannabis - Big Book of Buds 10.6 MB
Cannabis Time Lapse Video Overgrow Pot Ganja Weed Grow Marijuana Overgrow Pot Ganja Weed Growing Time Lapse Timelapse 38.8 MB
How-To-Grow-Marijuana-Dvd( cannabis ganja skunk pot hemp).mpg 690.3 MB
i grow chronic.rm 139.4 MB
Kurzfilm - How To Roll A Joint - Cannabis-Mariuana.avi 14.5 MB
Marijuana - Professional Growroom Construction And Growing Tips.mpg 492.8 MB
Marijuana - Top Quality Home Growing How To Grow Weed.mpg 271.1 MB
Pot - How to make Hash from Marijuana 17.1 MB
Ready - Set - Grow (High Times Marijuana Growing) 1.mpg 730 MB
Ready - Set - Grow (High Times Marijuana Growing) 2.mpg 509.8 MB
Stoned Free - Guide To Growing Cannabis (Marijuana Ganja Skunk Pot Hemp).avi 265.4 MB
Top Quality Home Growing - Indoor Soil Marijuana Cultivation - Krom Productions.avi 289.6 MB
Top Quality Marijuana Growing 2004 Dvdrip Fevil 204.2 MB
Weed Related eBooks[cannabis-marijuana-ganja].zip 46 MB

3.63 GB in 14 files. Torrent created 314.4 weeks ago.

Hammy- that looks like a great torrent. As soon as I get to the next month of my internet I'll grab it. Already used up this months allotment with still almost 10 days to go.
It so sucks to have to pay for the net by the byte :(

tastyness said:
Hammy- that looks like a great torrent. As soon as I get to the next month of my internet I'll grab it. Already used up this months allotment with still almost 10 days to go.
It so sucks to have to pay for the net by the byte :(

I got another 3 hours to go for the download...i will try and look at a cpl of the videos tomorrow and let ya know if they are worth it.

dunno how many bytes youtube takes (or if you can even watch them)
but a friend of mine recently put me onto 'brown dirt warrior'
i highly recommend watching his outdoor guerilla vid's

his OD adventure plays out like a movie, was very gripping to watch.
i think there's about 12 episodes in his 'Prohibition' series.

*starts out, you think it's just another guy sharing his guerilla growing, but it turned into a real dramatic story as the season unfolded. i think i just watched 1 or 2 once in a while. was cool, but didn't seem too special.
..then once i got to episode 6 or so, i was hooked and watched the rest in one sitting.

:ciao: Kao...I too like Brown dirt worrier clips..

kaotik said:
dunno how many bytes youtube takes (or if you can even watch them)
but a friend of mine recently put me onto 'brown dirt warrior'
i highly recommend watching his outdoor guerilla vid's

his OD adventure plays out like a movie, was very gripping to watch.
i think there's about 12 episodes in his 'Prohibition' series.

*starts out, you think it's just another guy sharing his guerilla growing, but it turned into a real dramatic story as the season unfolded. i think i just watched 1 or 2 once in a while. was cool, but didn't seem too special.
..then once i got to episode 6 or so, i was hooked and watched the rest in one sitting.

I think theres atleast 15 episodes, its great, not informative at all for indoor growers, but great videos of a mans story and an incredible OD grow, everyone should watch this series of videos.

heres a link to a youtube page with all his videos, if you wanna be entertained watch them in order.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=brown+dirt+warrior+prohibition+all+episodes&oq=brown+dirt+warrior+prohibition+all+episodes&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3...17266.26197.0.26573.24.15.0.9.9.0.106.833.14j1.15.0...0.0...1ac.n0zN2E5wMC8

nice dude!!! thank! Only thing is I actually already got all these torrents from the same place lol! Was hoping there were a few out there yall knew about that i havn't come across myself. Ne ways, I ended up just re-watching the vids i had for the 20 millionth time! lol. Thanks tho bro, and TORRENTS ARE THE ****!!

Hammy-
Got bandwidth now- how was that torrent? Worth the bytes?

Thanks Kaotik- YouTube is a staple for us. I'll be sure to check it out.

tastyness said:
Hammy-
Got bandwidth now- how was that torrent? Worth the bytes?

Thanks Kaotik- YouTube is a staple for us. I'll be sure to check it out.

Tasty, as soon as I get home from work tonight I will gve it a quick look over and let ya know. They are sitting in my download folder on my pc and I am on my iPad when at work.

You do love your iPad. I wonder if there are any good growing apps? I'm more of an android girl, but totally get how certain things are easier on certain devices. Thanks for checking, much appreciated.
Just finished watching the youtube series- it was great. Loved it.
Spoiler alert:
That one scene at the end with nothing but stalks- broke my heart. Reminded me of all the crushed electric cars in "who killed the electric car"-Yikes!

tastyness said:
Spoiler alert:
That one scene at the end with nothing but stalks- broke my heart. Reminded me of all the crushed electric cars in "who killed the electric car"-Yikes!

Spoiler alert part two, when he comes around the corner and sees all the flashing lights, thats when my heart broke.

Latest posts

Back