Crazy Miss Hyde-Barney's Farm LSD pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, only three weeks. Very nice! I'm thinking of going the organic way very soon. It looks like you have great results.

Well all I had handy was my iPhone but you get the idea. First one is Crazy Miss Hyde the other 2 are LSD.

AG

iPhoneBudCMH.jpg

iPhoneBudLSD.jpg

iPhoneBudLSD1.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Fine, fine ladies, AG!

Thanks THG-I would say that means a lot coming from you, but I've gotten in trouble for a similar statement before :D

AG

Just want to.say a few things here.
First of all amazing.
I enjoyed from strat to finish.
the smell must be awesome in there.:icon_smile:
I do Love grows such as this one.:holysheep:

dekgib said:
Just want to.say a few things here.
First of all amazing.
I enjoyed from strat to finish.
the smell must be awesome in there.:icon_smile:
I do Love grows such as this one.:holysheep:

Yes, the smell is very good and getting better by the day. So good, in fact, my wife is insistent that I put more ONA in the homemade odor neutralizing machine I made from this thread...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17337

AG

I have one of those Eyeclops and took some trich pictures just now. Has ANYONE grown out a Crazy Miss Hyde yet? It's supposedly a Belladonna-Northern Lights cross. I've got some amber going and would like opinions of how much amber you see.

The first 3 are pics of the CMH and the other 4 are a mixture of the LSD. Best I could do with my knowledge of camera work and editing-sorry! :p

AG

trichseditedcmh44.jpg

trichs1cmh44.jpg

trichs2cmh44days.jpg

trichsLSD.jpg

trichsLSD1.jpg

trichsLSD2.jpg

trichsLSD4.jpg

I thought I'd throw up a few pics of my Crazy Miss Hyde 54 days in now. I just ate a nice thick 12 oz. beef tenderloin medium-rare and am finishing off a bottle of Kendall-Jackson Syrah, so these probably look a little better to me now than they actually are! :D

P.S.-This is my 500th post!!! :yay:

AG

CMHFull54.jpg

CMHBud54.jpg

CMHBudPhone54.jpg

CMHBudBUD54.jpg

CMHBud54-1.jpg

CMHTrichs54days.jpg

trichcmh54days2.jpg

trichcmh54days4.jpg

trichcmh54days5.jpg

trichcmh54days3.jpg

Great looking buds AG.

Those girls have really beefed up these last couple of weeks.

Congrats on what looks like is gonna be a very fine harvest:)

Wow I'm jealous I have been wanting to try the LSD. Let us know if it's as trippy as they say.

Hey Amateur Grower thats a cracker esp the second pic i could take a reaaaall goood bite outa that cola.
MMMMmmmmmm

Well done very impressive grow.

T4

ziggyross said:
Wow I'm jealous I have been wanting to try the LSD. Let us know if it's as trippy as they say.

Will do Ziggy-planning to do a smoke report so stay tuned. ;)

AG

So my CMH is getting close. I'll put up some pics of the LSD in a couple of days-they've got another couple weeks to go it looks like.

On the trich pics, you can tell the pics of the top of the leaf from the bottom. The trichs on the bottoms of the sugar leaves aren't getting amber as fast as the ones on the top of the leaves. Is it because of direct light on the top ones?

AG

The last 2 pictures are of the LSD I forgot I had taken. :stoned: They're at 59 days also. The LSD has had some CRAZY growth in the last week or week and a half. New calyxs seem to be popping up out of no where! :hubba:

CMHFull.jpg

CMHBud.jpg

CMHTrichs59.jpg

CMHTrichs59-1.jpg

CMHTrichs59-2.jpg

CMHTrichs59-3.jpg

CMHTrichs59-6.jpg

CMHTrichs59-8.jpg

CMHTrichs59-9.jpg

CMHTrichs59-7.jpg

LSDtight.jpg

LSDtighter.jpg

Good morning peeps. Just a tight shot of my 4 ladies as the lights are coming on. I hope everyone has a great day!

AG

AllTheLadiesDay 64.jpg

AllTheLadiesDay 64-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back