Is my opinion wrong or bad??

• Thread starter northernlightssmokn
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

northernlightssmokn

I have a bur in my side about people who post things like:
"I got my starts today, ok so what kinda lights do I need.."
"I got my seeds yesterday and put them in a paper towel is this ok??"

And so on...

When I buy a new truck I dont ask the salesman to teach me to drive it. I should already have a liscence.

So to my opinion: The answer to these questions should be,
"kill your clones and buy a book. read the forum threads, watch a dvd, build your starts room and have a handle on the vegging or at least a plan. Ask questions about how to prepare.."
Once you have feedback on the plans, and all is running good, THAN it's time to get the clones or break out the seedlings!!

I was wondering what other peoples thoughts were?? good and bad, I can handle criticizm, but I don't feel like I'm the only one w/ this opinion..lol
:bong2: :bongin:

New peeps will always show up and ask the same questions over and over....not much can be done about it. Lately 'indoor growing' has become a chat room for any topic under the sun.

My advice is, sit back, smoke a fatty and laugh...we all are stoners after all.:ccc:

True NLS, it can pee us off.but these dudes are investing in this,and as "we" all know it aint cheap. peeps first getting in to this are a mix of excitement, worry, not really knowing "if" they can pull this off or not,and lots of expectation,i think that`s why the majority of us screwed up our first crop,due to the fact that we were messing with the gals all the time.we were "over attending" them, which can be just as destructive as neglect,maybe more so.MJ will do alot better being left alone under a light,than having doses of all sorts of chemicals administered with poking, transplanting and general drowning:eek: .
But back to the point,just remember what we were like at the same stage as newbies,couldn`t grow anything but a pot of sludge.
so,"IMO we" should be gently re-directing them to there desired destination,which should be grow journals and old threads.Read,read, hit the grow journals,then read some more.all info needed to grow a sucessfull crop of sensimelia is there, in multi-duplicate and many differing "methods", very confusing for the new dudes but essential.
sorry about the novel, but i get carried away sometimes!
what was the question again.....:smoke1: :bong2: :fly: :stoned:

Latest posts

Back