Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud we gonna see if these international Strawberry seed old enough to germ !-- Popped a few of them and a few Blue Strawberry (?) --( Strawberry Rhino on Umbra's B.B. King ) -- a couple Oregon Lemon !- and some bell pepper to go with my Tomatos !-- I'm forgetting something ? -- I also moved a couple Golden Ticket -x- BOC to bloom to sex and an AK and a SR 91 !

good luck on the weather giggy. I bought a blunt at lunch. going to my fav spot after work and rolling a nice sativa dom blunt. good way to end a week. and start a weekend

Dog I ain't one for mixing tobacco in my weed !-- I can roll a joint big as a cigar but a regular size joint of this sheet will usually do the trick !
Was trying to talk to D.D. about polishing up the beach house and sell it !-- She told me leave her alone she got a man calling her back about refinancing the place and she working on filing my SS !--I said Okie Dokie !-- I freak out !--She fixes stuff !
Maybe I should just stick to growing weed ? -- She wants me to be more active and I want another scooter !-- Sounds like a problem with a solution ?

Good afternoon. giggy, kraven, YD, keef, ya'll be safe if you have bad weather coming in.

Spent the morning with my son. he is sure a nice guy. He laughs at my jokes. He laughs when bad stuff happens to his mom, like the **** bag breaking and me crying.

Ness, your od area is going to be a nice place for you to go and watch plants. awesome.

Keef, they just don't make um any better than DD.

Hi Umbra.

Hi Rose and everyone else. The woman I dated in high school call me today. Started at 9am just hung up. It's been 25 years. Now I remember why we stayed friends. The best conversation I have had in a long time. She was the first person I told I had epilepsy that didn't make it into a big deal.

Rose She has put up with my happy a**-- so far ?- 25 years and counting !
Umbra good for U Cuz !-- Do she get high ? --Do she want to get high ?-- Don't be taking advantage of a novice ! -- Frosty 90 something at the beach today and not a cloud in the sky !-- Heat index got to be close to 110 ?

Yeah !-- Excessive Heat Warning !-- If I had a remote controlled lawnmower I'd mow the back yard right now !--That's just how I roll !

Evening OFC I got my Release papers from my current job Today. Kind Of. I will not be a Tech next week. I go on Vacation after that. When Needed I go back and be a Tech. I lose 5 Hours of overtime a week. I Keep My full pay. I took the Deal. The 5 Hours of overtime means more sleep. Keef Stay on the cool side of the door. Hey Rose Looked last night no Bugs. Going to water and Look after Supper.

Rose She has put up with my happy a**-- so far ?- 25 years and counting !
Umbra good for U Cuz !-- Do she get high ? --Do she want to get high ?-- Don't be taking advantage of a novice ! -- Frosty 90 something at the beach today and not a cloud in the sky !-- Heat index got to be close to 110 ?

Yes she gets high, lol. Perhaps not as much as in the 70's or 80's. She has a few medical issues that the cannabis helps. She is not in a legal state so she buys street weed. She has 2 mortgages that she can't afford. She lost her job and no one wants to hire her because of her age. She started her own business a month ago. Our lives echo each other even today. She got a big kick out of who St Stanislaus was. He was the first Polish saint.

Good afternoon. giggy, kraven, YD, keef, ya'll be safe if you have bad weather coming in.

Spent the morning with my son. he is sure a nice guy. He laughs at my jokes. He laughs when bad stuff happens to his mom, like the **** bag breaking and me crying.

Ness, your od area is going to be a nice place for you to go and watch plants. awesome.

Keef, they just don't make um any better than DD.

Hi Umbra.

Rose I had one of those bags for 5 Months after I got shot,,,my heart goes out to you. I remember not being able to sleep on my left side for fear of breaking my bag,,and many other things I wont go into.
Again,,much respect. Love you Mam
Just popping in to check on my friends and make sure my Little Brother Keef is being a good boy,,,NOTTTTT,,,Bad Bad Keef :rofl:
Yehaaaaaaaaaa

D.D. don't play !-- Found us an extra $1,000 a month starting in August !-- I be wanting to replace my scooter if U don't mind ?-- Missed some great beach combing after this storm !

Good to see ya Hopper, Hope you and your Girls are well. Rose Did My watering only found a Jumping Ugly Spider. He/She looked like a bug eating machine. It's Still early. Hope we Stay Bug Free.

Hi all, just busy today....lies....lies I'm dabbin out lol ;)

Hey hopper !

Lies Kraven ? --No problem !-- People in high places do it all the time! -- - I been watching the fake news about them fake investigations and how they gonna try to shut them down soon because they getting too close to the fake truth !-- Personally ? --I got no comment !

Doesn't ring a bell with me Nick but I don't know squat about much of anything !-- How high the water ? -- U gonna be O.K. ?

How High Am I. Had me cured joint of Arcata Train Wreck. Feels good. Taste Nice. Throw in some Delusional OG. Hippy Out. :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back