14 days flowering.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
My plant has been on 12/12 for 14 days now and she has yellowing on the leaves. Not to sure what to do.

growing in soil she recieves bllomburst 10-52-10
she also recieves ff open sesame 5-45-19
this is feed everyother week.

101_1874.JPG

101_1875.JPG

should be every other watering Mary..she is telling you to feed her more..Shes Hungry...IMO

well i water to day next water nuts then water again, so should i just always give nuts every watering?

wont full strength be bad. can't too much nuts harm the plant?

get a tri meter or ppm stick. wen in agressive bud i have it at 1200 ppm. water then feed water feed water feedalternate between food only and water only remember to check the ph of water

MARY-JANE said:
wont full strength be bad. can't too much nuts harm the plant?

This is Bad Marry..water...nutes...water..nutes..But at full strength..what the bottle says to use..and alternate when the soil dries..water...when the soil dries..feed..when the soil dries..water..and i dont use those PPM meters I just used Distilled water..okay understand..:)

I use distilled water every time. That is what I drink. The facet water is nasty to me don't taste good. Never gave my baby's tap water.

again i water every other day,not until it runs out either.i feed once a week,starting at qt.strength and building up to full strength.works for me.if you start seeing tip burn,you know to back off just a little and see how she takes it.then you have a plan.jmo that was on my soil growing.i now am strictly dwc.

What kind of soil is that? It looks to be compacted.....you should look into some perlite to mix in your soil next go round,,,mj roots love to have room to breathe and grow.....also whats the ph of your water and your feed water?If your using distilled water your also gonna need to supplement with some sort of cal/mag type solution....your plants do look hungry but im leaning toward some sort of lock up issue as the cause.....

slyder said:
What kind of soil is that? It looks to be compacted.....you should look into some perlite to mix in your soil next go round,,,mj roots love to have room to breathe and grow

I agree also... that soil looks to be of poor quality for growing mj optimally. IMO, it's too late to do anything about it now, but for yer next grow, you should invest in some good commercial potting soil... one tailored to growing pot ;) ... makes all the difference in the world... most here will contest to that.... :cool:

ya... I agree with 4u's estimation that your plant is hungry and needs to be fed more. giving more nitrogen (in a bloom fert, or organic supplement) would probably green those leaves right back up... just not too strong in N...

MARY-JANE said:
My plant has been on 12/12 for 14 days now and she has yellowing on the leaves. Not to sure what to do.

growing in soil she recieves bllomburst 10-52-10
she also recieves ff open sesame 5-45-19
this is feed everyother week.

Once again this is what I use.

Every other week doesn't sound like it would be quite enough. Are you using both those fertilizers at the same time? I don't understand why you use both. In my opinion, you should use either one or the other, but not both. Both of those fertilizers are formulated for flowering, with higher P ratios than either the K or the N, with N being the smallest number. Those two fertilizers are almost identical; use one or the other, but not both. How about using one of those once a week and see what happens? That's just my opinion, though.

The plant looks healthy overall. At least you don't seem to have a sick plant that's been over-fertilized. A lot of people tend to over-fertilize.

Latest posts

Back