Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I do have 5 girls in veg and another 5 in 1 gal pots going, not sure who is who but I like a hound on a scent Will keep her going:)

Let's all take a minute to kick back and puff one....:48:......

Evening, I say it time for puff:48: Happy BD RE. Been a busy day today. I'm done. tj is cooking tonight. Just HB on the grill. Going to have fried onions and mushrooms on English muffins. Messy but good.

Cane that is a funny looking sativa you got. I got a Acapulco Gold that has nine leafs. But, they are not slim. Got it from a seed bank. I don't know if it is true sativa. I fine out when I'm smoking her.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, it’s been a good day, started with coffee’n some smoke then my sweetie took me to breakfast and walk some dogs at the shelter, now we’re at the movies...Busy day for an old man...

Top of the Morning, OFC. Been up for awhile watched a movie on YouTube. Waiting for the sun to come up, so, I can go out and weed. 6am right now. I guess I'll tune back into YouTube and get high with a bunch of stonies.:fly: cheers

Good morning all,
mimosa sounds good. I am having a bit of chocolope this morning. Another rainy day here. Flowers in the grow are starting to smell it is kind of exciting to have these pretty plants in the house. we do grow some dank around here., don't we?

I am going to do something, not sure what. what are you guys up to today?

Good morning potheads, rainy here in NCal this morning...not a lot on my agenda today though I’m sure I can find something that needs doing...maybe later, ya know, first things first...

I get that re, what is the hurry. I am on my third cup of coffee so something should happen soon, this retirement is fun huh, but said today, thank god it is friday and we both laughed.

O.F.C. -- They making me go back to the doctor !-- Best I can hope for is to avoid being cast in the lead roll of a "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest " remake !-- I'll catch up when I can ! -- I ain't happy about this !

Good Morning OFC. Out working in the soil, Still pulling what grass I have left and I got to level the soil out some to get ready for the grow tent which came UPS yesterday. Just should of not smoke a couple of bowls before. Got dizzy pulling grass. So, took a brake. It is suppose to rain around 11am. So, I'll get back at it later.:farm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back