Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra -- I been working some of those seed U sent -- Got 3 outta 4 "V" --3 outta 4 BOC and 2 outta 4 of those super lemon things - in aero !
Those marked "Let the Good times roll" didn't germ for me -- I'll sit on them awhile and scarify them next time !

Good, those good times are brand new. Those super lemon haze are the biggest seeds I've seen.

Here ya go Keef...political name-announces-unprecedented-support-for-legal-weed

Afternoon OFC, in the 70's, raining. Got a mouse digging in one of my plants roots up. Got the traps out and hopefully that will be the end of them. I can say it is more relaxing just having an inside grow. Got a chicken in the slow cooking. Working on the other stuff as the day goes by. Keef nice looking veg's you got going. Ya, your right treat veg's like your mj's. I'm looking forward to the out coming of growing veg's as well as mj. This retirement is A OK. 420:bong2:

Nap Wake and Bake !
RE I didn't look at that link yet cause U can't believe nothing he say anyway !-- Besides he got lots more to worry bout than MJ -- Like that fixers recordings !

Ness I grew up tending a big garden !-- Got to grow in containers now cause of this salty sand we got !-- I got green onions outside that never died and now looks like I'm making onion seed !-- Never let them do that before!

Keef, i was speechless when I saw that tomato before. Nice job. I guess you are almost as far south as i am north so I guess it makes sense. I have walla walla sweet onion sets planted and lettuce up. I had celery last year and i really liked having that for cooking. Adding some celery tops to your chicken is really good, stock or stuff inside for roasting. you will enjoy your garden ness. I am glad you are retired. I am glad i am retired. ya. Sorry umbra, when you get older you can retire too.
RE, did i tell ya your lady banks is looking so nice on that white trellis.

Yep Rose !- I'm pretty far south -- Our outside grow season probably runs from mid March-- Late October !-- I'm working with indica dominate now but if they ever turn me loose I'll grow some sativas!-- Grow some of that Thai stick stuff !

I’m glad to be retired too but sometimes, I’m just plain tired...
That Lady Banks is coming along nicely Rose, I’ve tried numerous times to grow one but something usually happens or I move away from it... should be really nice and full next year...it’s only 1 year old now...
Hey Keef, I know that he is as wishy-washy as they come but the senator from Colorado has something he wants. We’ll see How bad... and just maybe he’s realizing that it’s inevitable...so why not make a trade off...can’t wait to hear the elf’s reaction if anything comes from it...anyway, prohibition states will still have to legalize to be part...

I'm all about ending prohibition but I wouldn't trust the man any farther than I could throw him !-- The way I see it is U can't come back from this much scandal so I'm looking ahead to post November and maybe then even Texas can dream of seeing the end of prohibition !

Evening OFC. Rose, it's going to be nice to have fresh veg's, yes I will enjoy, you to. Keef you much have work your finger to the bone working all that gardening. When your time comes, I know, you will love growing in the dirt.:farm:

Brought me soon brick. I'm so disappointed. Cracked open a bud and 15 seeds pop out. This does mean it a boy? Gets me stoned but does not last long. It does have a little bit of a earthy after taste. I'm not a happy camper:bong2:.

We do what we have to do Ness !-- It was a girl it just had boys nearby so lots of seed !--When U get some of the stuff from those seed I sent in the pipe it's gonna rock your world !--

Bud -- What up Cuz ?-- I'm test growing some lemon that Umbra the Mad Man bred !-- Just got the 1st 2 sprouts to aero !-- (Super Lemon Haze -x- Sour Bubble )- x- Oregon Lemon -- I know how Umbra do !- So I got some HIGH Frosty hopes for this one !-- He sets the bar kinda high !

We do what we have to do Ness !-- It was a girl it just had boys nearby so lots of seed !--When U get some of the stuff from those seed I sent in the pipe it's gonna rock your world !--

Bud -- What up Cuz ?-- I'm test growing some lemon that Umbra the Mad Man bred !-- Just got the 1st 2 sprouts to aero !-- (Super Lemon Haze -x- Sour Bubble )- x- Oregon Lemon -- I know how Umbra do !- So I got some HIGH Frosty hopes for this one !-- He sets the bar kinda high !

Damn those sound amazing like you said Umber is usually killing it with his crosses

Bud --We will be seeing !-- I'm be going back into those seed from your Strawberry Rhino male on Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel-- I accidentally killed the PB and I had bred a girl from that strawberry cross to the BBSL and took every bit of Strawberry out of it !-- So I'm going back into those seed from your pollen on Umbra's PB and find me a good Strawberry !-- That BlackBerry Snow Lotus male was so Snow Lotus dominate it over powered everything I bred it too !-- In some cases it was a very good thing !--

I forgot to say, Hi Beemer, nice to see you 'round here. The east side is wet this spring, how bout you? I know you guys must have all the spring flowers in bloom over there. Did you say your wife doesn't want you to grow? that is a bummer, you are nice to respect her wishes. Last year when i was in seattle there were 4 dispensary's on every corner. Had lots of good strains too. There is a huge grower over here. Just one.

Good Morning OFC. It's just going on 6:30 am. The tem dropped last night maybe the last cold front. Going to be replanting tomatoes and peppers today. As, soon as it warm up. And, the wind is fearless.:bong2:

Chiro, may I ask what do you mean about playing games? Am, I missing something?

I think I'll change to soft drink this morning. I already drank a pot of coffee.:spit::fly:

Rain yesterday pretty good. Got down deep. So, I'm going to spray nematodes all around the yard. You, know the darnest think happen in my back kitchen. This bird kept flying into my kitchen and this one could fine itself out. This went on for about three days. then tj pointed out that there was a bird nets in my cabinet. Then there was two of them. But, know the birds have found some place else to nest. I got to check this birds nest out.

Nope know bird eggs. The nest is about 1/4 finished. You know this not getting enough sleep is getting old. I hear when you get older, that old people don't need as much sleep. I don't know how true that is but in my case I am fining it true. My Dr. had me try sleeping pills before. I do not recommend them. One pill had me walking into wall because I was lost in my own house. Then I fell asleep standing up. That was the end of those pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back