Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I broke the pic posting thing !-- Maybe it's just my phone sheet is still tore up round here ?
Anyway I was gonna show Cane my babies since we planted about the same time !-- I had a low germ rate cause the seed were still too green but I got a couple White Indica -x-BBSL and Mazar --I am impatient so I restarted those that didn't come up !--Plus some more! -- Yeah I'm going to straight to hell and I'm alright with that !--

I thought it was Tuesday or something !---It's Sunday !--- Ya'll made me miss church again !

Just waking up. I was up late getting high with BP and I ate too many gummy bears. Coffee, bowl of chiesel, and football ... and BP. did I die and go to heaven?

Umbra sounds like U had a good reason to be late !-- Best Wishes !-- When da foosball game come on and they play that song ? --Don't take a knee !--

Just finished a great safety meeting with the Neighbor smokin on some of BPU X BB..feeling no pain , gotta love it....:)

Been trimming for some afternoon caps !-- Cane --Umbra decided to call BPU-X-B.B --B.B. King ! -- She'll get U there !-- 89 degrees here like the heat never stops !--

NCH just sent me new regulation of license and application. Non refundable deposit of $4400 to apply. Currently only 61 licenses have been issued in the county. I have a month.

Umbra so what is the incentive to be a "legal" grower out there again ?-- Seems like it might be cheaper just to work in the "Grey Area " and pay the fines if U get caught ? -- I am still not sure what's gonna happen round here !-- I can't see me jumping up and saying "I'm a pot farmer put my 411 on your list " -- I plain ole don't trust them on this issue !-- So I guess it'll be situation normal around here ? -- Catch me if U can ?

Report from the Southern disaster zone : -- Some of D.D.'s family who lost everything in Harvey got 10 more days with a roof and then they will be relocated to a tent city with fans !--
Let the dying begin !--
Umbra U got COPD ? -- How long would U last in a tent when the temps can hit 90 with 80 % humidity ? - These deaths won't be counted in the Harvey death toll but dying there will be !--

Once licenses are issued, you will not be allowed to sell to a dispensary. Only licensed growers. The black market is still the black market, where you can be robbed at gun point, lol.

Report from the Southern disaster zone : -- Some of D.D.'s family who lost everything in Harvey got 10 more days with a roof and then they will be relocated to a tent city with fans !--
Let the dying begin !--
Umbra U got COPD ? -- How long would U last in a tent when the temps can hit 90 with 80 % humidity ? - These deaths won't be counted in the Harvey death toll but dying there will be !--

for me, like watching a fish out of water

NCH just sent me new regulation of license and application. Non refundable deposit of $4400 to apply. Currently only 61 licenses have been issued in the county. I have a month.

Could be worse. The license application fee here is $200,000.00 (also non-refundable if you app is refused).

Plus, you have to pay an additional $200,000.00 EVERY YEAR to renew the license.

LMAO

Greed is the worst sin, for sure. Although, lust has always been my favorite. LOL

How much the fine and legal fees is U get caught without a license cause I am loosing all motivation to even dream of being a legal grower !-- U can't bust a grow if U can't find it !-- Time to go back to the old ways with new tools ? -- I been thinking about this for awhile !-- From a security standpoint but with this B--S --Rich man only licensing scheme ? --I can adapt !-- There will be a Grow ! -- Might not want to be looking for it if U got any sense though ! --

The current glut of cannabis at the dispensaries will change with licensing. Part of it will be about producing medicinal quality cannabis and testing for restricted chemicals and compliance. So it is a good thing to know you are buying cannabis that is not full of chemicals,

I'll bet a dollar to a penny that once we get up and running in our state, an ounce will cost between $500 to $1000. Maybe more.

The rules also state that if the growers produce more than they sell, they have to destroy what's left over. They can't store it. LMAO

I'll take a dollars worth Hack !-- I don't know what da hell gonna happen in Texas !-- Houston -Dallas and Soon San Antonio got new ordinances say if U caught with a couple OZ or less they give U a ticket !-- Of course they still hunt us growers for sport but things are changing !-- Just not quick enough for this old fart !-- I just want a tiny slice off the top of the market they can do what they want with the rest !

Since the question of what happens when U genetically double a High CBD variety has no answer yet I think I find out ? -- Having just one would be like one variety representing the whole of the weed varieties !
They's something there and I mean to get me a piece of it !-- NCH once said something about branding yourself ? -- I'm put my brand inside the weed !

Hack that left over weed that U got to destroy ? --Would that mean in a series of small fires ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back