Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month Photo by Kraven!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Marijuana Hydroponics
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2006, 04:43 PM   #1
Mutt
Just a Dawg

Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt
Default Hydro fert question?

I read somewhere that it is best to use distilled water with Hydro fert. This is because the Hydro fert has everything the plant needs in it and will reduce the risks of PH imbalances. Is this true? I like to double check information.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #2
Weeddog
Tokin Dog

Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog Weeddog

yes, distilled or RO (reverse osmosis) water will make your ph levels run more stable. regular tap water has stuff in it that could hender your plants nutrient uptake. you dont want chlorine either. a RO water system is a very good investment. keeps you from lugging around gallons of water.
Weeddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:26 PM   #3
The haze one

The haze one The haze one The haze one The haze one

Wow, good to know that one thanks Weeddog. My ph levels are all over the place. I have a R/O system so im going to start useing that water.
The haze one is offline   Reply With Quote