Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Introduce Yourself
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:52 AM   #21
Flyinghigh
Grow Pretty Flowers

Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh Flyinghigh

Don't forget those Pest we all get now and then "Spider Mites" they r a pain in the butt to get rid of. Fly Strips and Spray of water and soap or veggie sparay for Tomato's will help..

Life is alot Better with my ownGreen Mojo...

Life is like a Bowl of Bud, Enjoy your Smoke..
Old 06-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #22
tcooper1

tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1

One important thing I learned today is....Do not depend on some one to help you personally with your grow...I mean if you have a card..you be your own grower and you be your own caregiver...do not depend on others to help you grow,,,, except here on this site....good place....i know I sound bitter and i am sorry for it but I just had my caregiver trash my hydro out of anger.......so be your own.....
be safe

Grow journal..http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=26930.... ..please take a look any advice you can share I would love to hear....The more you share....The more I learn...thank you
Old 06-28-2008, 11:57 AM   #23
tokemon

tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon tokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokemon
Speaking of being safe. How safe is it to be online posting grow pics? I'm not terribly worried about it but I do wonder why some of you guys with truly impressive growrooms seem to feel no fear whatsoever.
I posted this on my first visit to the board. I have since realized that the moderators work hard to keep this site safe. This earlier comment from me has no nutritional value
My pictures

And still I see no changes, can't a brother get a little peace?
It's war on the streets & a war in the Middle East.
Instead of a war on poverty-they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
-Tupac 'Changes'
Old 07-09-2008, 04:54 AM   #24
Rogue

Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue Rogue

If the soil is still wet from last time you watered adding more water won't make your plant grow faster. It may cause root rot and kill your baby.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #25
KGB30
California Medical Card P

KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30 KGB30
Thumbs up Listening to the pro green thumbers!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
If the soil is still wet from last time you watered adding more water won't make your plant grow faster. It may cause root rot and kill your baby.

Being new to growing is hard with out growing in your past. I recommend all newbies like me to listen to what MP Pros have to say & not get big headed. I learned starting with the right soil that is ORGANIC not Chemicaly steralized is better for your plants. Watering your plants to much is going to cause you problems. I learned there a desert plant & can handle alot more drout problems then we think.

Grow Vegs will help you learn & freebie beans is another helpful tip to teach from your own newbie mistakes that way you don't a White Rhino something you payed alot for. I hope this helps someone...
Old 07-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #26
Tater
Diamonds on the inside

Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater

lol I know what you mean about them being able to handle drought. I changed my water schedule when I repotted plants and had it screwed up my watering times so I wanted to leave the two mother I had until the others needed watering so I could get them all on same schedule. Well I left them to long and they wilted on me. I don't mean kinda wilted I mean the looked dead, not a leaf standing up all falling down and rolled into tubes. Watered it left it alone for a few hours and when I went back it looked like nothing had happened.
They are babies.

Imagine force feeding a real baby a 25 ounce steak.

Would the baby puke, scream and become ill?

Build your own aircooled hood

Build your own CFL hood

Old 07-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #27
halzey68

Exclamation HEY HippyInEngland

you said dont cut off leaves, may i ask why? my cousin does what i call "butchers" his and takes almost all leaves off. he says this gives him bigger cola's and end's. what's your take?

Old 08-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #28
hiddencreekboy

hiddencreekboy

just wanted to say that when 2 people know a secret then it is a secret no more------an old ww2 slogan "loose lips sink ships" seems to fit the situtation--------------
Old 09-01-2008, 12:59 PM   #29
dyno

dyno dyno

best advice i could give mate is check,double check and tripple check security,be very tight with your lips,no one else is going to jail with you,last thing i can give you is, air flow make sure thats bang on and in my opinion youd have to make some big mistakes to get it wrong.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #30
Muddy Paws

Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Muddy Paws

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddencreekboy
just wanted to say that when 2 people know a secret then it is a secret no more------an old ww2 slogan "loose lips sink ships" seems to fit the situtation--------------
You got that right!!!

Stoners love to tell other people they know someone who grows bud! "I'm buddies with this guy who grows..don't tell anyone, but John has a closet.." Word will get around faster than you would believe!

If you HAVE to show off your babies: do it here on MP where it's safe!

Old 09-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #31
TURKEYNECK
Old School

TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK

Quote:
Originally Posted by halzey68
you said dont cut off leaves, may i ask why? my cousin does what i call "butchers" his and takes almost all leaves off. he says this gives him bigger cola's and end's. what's your take?
ebb&flow trial 2008

()_____))________)))
Old 11-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #32
mAKo BuDz
Rollin' Stoned

mAKo BuDz mAKo BuDz mAKo BuDz mAKo BuDz mAKo BuDz mAKo BuDz

Your never to old to learn thus you learn something new every day, learning is good.

"SHOW ME THE PICTURES"

BHC#355
Old 11-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #33
THCPezDispenser
Makka Pakka Smoka Doob

THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser THCPezDispenser

TELL NO ONE.

This is the golden rule. When you get your grow room up and running and producing fine bud, damn you just want to share and brag with your friends what you have done. Well Newbie, that is what this forum is for. Brag about it here. Everyone you tell is a another avenue to getting caught that you have no control over... those people you tell who say they will tell no one get drunk and stoned and start talking because it's a cool topic, and they tell the people who are listening "not to tell anyone". Guess what, next thing you know the world knows and you are opening yourself up to a robbery or that dreaded knock on the door by a warrant-wielding cop. Keep the bragging for here
Old 11-29-2008, 10:12 PM   #34
ek the best
SNARF SNARF!!

ek the best

What site do you prefer to start growing benamucc? I want to know the right ways to do everything when it comes to growing.. (:
Old 12-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #35
benamucc
is NORML

benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc benamucc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcooper1
One important thing I learned today is....Do not depend on some one to help you personally with your grow...
I lost 6 baby clones over the weekend to this. I trusted the person to the point they were taking care of my dog too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualgrower
One or 2 Grows under your belt????? Think you are successful????? Sit down, plant yer butt and do some more reading.

I saved a bud from the last batch I bought to compare to what my first finished plants looked like dried. I still have a long way to go even tho I'm as This site was soley responsible to get me to this point, but I've picked up a few books now too... "never too old to learn"
"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."

Hunter S. Thompson

"Fight terrorism. Buy domestic pot."
Keith Stroup- NORML
Old 12-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #36
carlray3255

carlray3255

does anyone ever do any outdoor guerilla growing anymore? not that theres anything wrong at all w/ indoor growing. Just curious in S.E. Ky.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #37
banging7

banging7

I want to say hello im new to this and i want info on the right steps to get started. I already have the spot in the closet.

I would like to know what kind of light i need, do i need to line the walls with foil

Last edited by Hick; 01-10-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #38
Hick
Git "R" lit

Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick

Quote:
Originally Posted by banging7
I want to say hello im new to this and i want info on the right steps to get started. I already have the spot in the closet.

I would like to know what kind of light i need, do i need to line the walls with foil
Look in the "toolbar" above the forums... see "Resources"... click... will give you hours of beneficial reading, and point you in the proper diretion..

"Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved"

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
Site Rules.. Please read 'em..

Old 01-20-2009, 08:50 AM   #39
SKAGITMAGIC

Default I'm a newbie

I just joined the forum this evening and have to say your advise was exactly what every new grower needs to do, measure twice and cut once.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:07 PM   #40
salmonfisher420

salmonfisher420 salmonfisher420 salmonfisher420

#1 rule be a member of M.P! I have learned ALOT here in a short time!

Thank all of you for making me HIGH!!

fact: to die from marijuana you would have to smoke 15,000 joints in 20 minutes.
Closed Thread