Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ph'd water

Thanks buddy I'm going to try it this way this time and not use that other stuff pretty sure it's what made every Second bud taste bad I'll post a picture of whatever it was called later today

Good morning OFC. Up early tossing and turning, lots of stress in my life. Haven't gotten as much done as I would like, my hands are giving me some trouble. Most of the skywalker has been taken down and hung on chains. Working on the golden ticket until my hands give out again. Feeling very isolated and alone in the world today. I tend to be a very introspective person. so when I have doubts I turn inward rather than toward others.

Wish I was closer umbra so I could give you a hand to help take some of that stress off your shoulders buddy hopefully your day gets a little better and your hands start feeling better there's nothing worse than trying to get stuff done when the body just don't want to cooperate

What up Bud !-- All them old injuries come back to haunt U as U start to age !-- I beat this body up pretty bad when I was young now it's all coming back to roost ! -- I don't like it !

Dog we got 85/66 today partly cloudy !-- We got some rain coming in a couple days !

What up Bud !-- All them old injuries come back to haunt U as U start to age !-- I beat this body up pretty bad when I was young now it's all coming back to roost ! -- I don't like it !

Dog we got 85/66 today partly cloudy !-- We got some rain coming in a couple days !

I will have to agree with you especially when the weather changes and you're body is like damn don't you remember you broke this cracked that tour this or just plain and simple wore that out it's funny how the mind forgets these things until the body says hey remember that time at Band camp you said here hold my beer and watch this

So I moved the old Mexican out of the room and into the fire place last night noticed she was starting to Hermie up I think she might've got a little bit of my Mendocino purp it's to bad she sure smelled nice in the fireplace though guess I'll have to crack a couple nightshades to replace her it's too bad too because she had a pretty amazing smile first she put me in jail and now this she is definitely a bad bad girl I think I'll start my morning off with some BB King :48:

I just noticed I just got an email From riot seeds when did he come back around thought that guy was done for

Watch this !--Hold my beer !-- Many E.R. visit started with those or similar words !-- I myself -- Oh !- That still hurts !

They sure trying hard to discredit the press before someone finds the skeletons in the closet so they can say --
Lies !-
I told U they make stuff !-- This is just another fine example !--

Ain't gonna work !--

Thank you Cane, it looks passable, we will try and hit it around noon. Wish we could have met up, next time.

You guys behave yourself. Had to roll a bunch of joints for the dog/pot sitter.

So when i was like 40 i would like to go to nordstrom and out to fancy dinners in the city, this trip i want to meet the homeless lady that hangs out at my daughters store.. She somehow makes edibles for dogs out of throw away pot.. So when daughter asked what i want to do, i say, meet the homeless lady and go to upscale thrift stores, and go to dispensaries. LOL old hippy I am. I am taking her throw away pot.

Umbra, i wish you could feel how we all feel about you.
I will be checking in.

Nice gear everyone. Umbra your never truly alone brother, hope you find the answers your seeking. I'm getting my stuff ready....me and the o'l hippy are headed to the island tomorrow to do some surf fishin'. Peace

I tell you this hands free joint holder is one of the best things I ever bought for when I do my soldering on electrical components

22819b992b825bce13f1cbe77cb2c795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha bud, i dont think thats what they made them thar clips for.

thank you my friends...Rose enjoy your trip. I am a grower...good or bad. And I aspire to be a great grower, and while I may not be there...I'm here for the journey as well as the destination. Whether growing is a hobby or a profession...not as important. I need to eat and pay bills and I'm going to do that any way that I can. Unfortunately, our society doesn't value elderly people very much in the work place, so my options are limited. It causes me more stress than it is worth.

elderly, how old are you? i imagine about 48-54. hard to tell through written word though. i am surprised, due to all the lazy peeps my age not wanting to work, i figured old folks would be a shoe in, at least they had good work ethic

I'm 59. Not old enough to collect SS and too old to find work...plain sucks. My resume lists a few Fortune 500 companies and so money is an issue for a number of companies. But it never gets to an interview stage because they just pass over me. I know this because it has been said to me by a headhunter. Rock and a hard place

Nap Wake and Bake !-- 4:20 ? -- Something ? -- It's a hard age Umbra !-- I be 62 soon !-- Too old and tore up to work and too young for social security !-- The disability judge said I wasn't disabled because I could get a job folding clothes !-- After all I admitted to helping the wife around the house when I could !-- Even when the other attorney had admitted I could not work and recommended disability -- Judge went against both lawyers as he looked at my ponytail !-- So I'm one those that fell thru the cracks !-- Without D.D. I be dead long time ago !-- Some days it ain't easy to keep going !

Keef I know you know. More people falling thru the cracks than ever. I suspect it will only get worse.

Do you guys think that light is way too far away or should I move it closer other 50 W chips

9e71fb82213bf87ff50800073e9a2f5d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back