Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jaga how goes it ? Missed your post U should come around more often !-- Been laying out my plan for my 2014-15 winter breeding season !- In my mind it's already done !- Already thinking about next year !--

High Keef I normally read yer posts an dream of being with you well I mean at least in the same country all the best to ya budding star an all the OFC,s :vap-leafy_wave:l

Am I doing the Wake and Bake by myself this morning ? U can't be half stepping if U want to catch up with me !-- I know I'm slow and it takes awhile for things to sink in -- The young and hip generation's drug of choice is ecstacy with some Kush !-- I got a feeling I ain't the only one around here who knows what speed ball is !-- M.D.M.A. -- Ecstacy-- Molly -- same thing !-- they using a couch lock weed to slowdown so they don't party till they die !-- I know my experience with speed ball was that an upper and downer together produced a different experience than U would expect !-- Just a thought !-- but if they want couch lock weed -- I can hook them up ! After the end of prohibition of course !

I love that idea
Thing is you guys there really will be able to do that an sooner the better cause it takes us what 10 years to get where you are
Up until 2 years ago I liked MDMA an could get good stuff but its run out now an I am glad I have an addictive nature:fly:

Heck I remember MDNA.....I THINK I REMEMBER LOL. Been a long time.

I have done them all including booze. But a pot head am I. Always have been.

I know several old alcoholics that have got completely off the booze when they found pot. Funny thing is they never smoked till they were pushing 70. They all say that they wished they had tried it sooner. The liver is the only organ that will get better if you quit abusing it.

I was working for the Lab at Livermore in the 80's. MDMA was still legal and was being used for couples therapy. It was around in the early 70's, they called it sassafras then. Not really interested in it

When you call it couples therapy ..... maybe I want some now .lol

I have Sassafras trees all up and down my street. They are pests. Grow really fast . I'm cutting them back every year.

I have Sassafras trees all up and down my street. They are pests. Grow really fast . I'm cutting them back every year.

I miss the hell out of mine. I had a bunch over at the old ranch and yes, they'll pop up everywhere. Don't have a one at the new digs. I can find 'em in a woods by smell alone. Nothing like hacking off a green stem, skinning the bark off, and chewing on the stem. Taste like root beer.
I really do miss the smell.

hippie how are you at sniffing out mushrooms?
I will try to clone you some baby Sassafras plants. If not just dig some up. Think I will be coming your way in july.

I do the same with fan leaves. I get a good juice buzz. ever try it?

I can spot 'em, but I know nothing about 'em. Thought about planting some morels out in the woods for the crew because I don't eat 'em.
I'd owe ya big time for the sassafras! I've got all kinds of spots I'd love to start a stand. More trees equals less grass. Less grass equals less mowing. I'm lazy.

Good morning all . Toke them if you got em. Hippie I'm just the opposite. The more trees I cut down means less leaves to blow and more sun for the pot garden.

Good morning OFC`ers. Bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning (not). Get some coffee and a bowl in me, then I`ll be started with the day. So far deer season sucks, Mother Nature`s throwing her best at us, but we are survivors. We shall prevail.

morning bozzo, yooper, and the rest of the ofc. wake and bake. my back is bothering me so i had a toke, coffee is almost ready. short weeks are always nice, and the grand daughter will be home tomorrow night. yall have a great day.

Morning, Old Farts. Bozzo, I don't mind the leaves. With all the trees I've got here at the ranch, a few more won't be noticed (except to my sassafras sniffer!). I lost at least two dozen ash trees to the green bugs, so any trees that they don't eat are welcome.

Morning pharming is done. Couldn't find a sign of PM anywhere, but I keep checking. Still holding back on selling any clones 'til I make damn sure they're healthy and going to stay that way. Still scratching my head about what to grow this winter. I've got a few Blue Mountain seeds that a southern cousin sent me. I'm just wondering what the flower time is on 'em.

I was just identifying a future weed market and what kind of weed they want !- Someone said something about an addictive personality !-- that would describe me !-- I picked my drug of choice or it picked me !- In the past it was always something else and weed ! Back when I was on morphine sometimes when I took too much and ran out before time !-- there were times when I took dried poppy pods and made poppy tea !-- Nastiest Sheet on the face of the earth !- but it helped with pain and kept the W.D.s away !- thought about growing me a flower bed full of poppies and a couple coca plants !-- them Indians don't get addicted to chewing them coca leaves !- I bet that be some nasty Sheet too ! Grew up during sassafrass tea -- taste like flat roobeer !

I'm going for all early mold resistant varieties . .Keef your white widow is one named for being mold resistant. then my Holland's hope . and the Chernobyl is a cross of train wreak. Any cross of train wreak is supposed to be molds resistant. I had 2 last year. one never got it and the other one fought it off pretty good. The only problem it the Chernobyl's are regular seeds . The rest are feminized. I need someone to grow them up for clones after their sexed. mmm. So do some feminized seeds still go to a male?

The Chernobyl's re not early, but good candidates for the greenhouse. Great strain. Would make some fine indoor buds.

In south America they just chew the coco leaf. We are the only ones that use the powder. Do they grow anywhere in the USA......maybe. When I was growing up the neighbors had huge oriental poppy beds.

In south America they just chew the coco leaf. We are the only ones that use the powder. Do they grow anywhere in the USA......maybe. When I was growing up the neighbors had huge oriental poppy beds.

Hey Bozzo here in the UK an more where I am in the south east Oriental poppies are now all over the place Back about ten years I would go get em boil em an OMG I dont wanna go down there no more :vap-Bong_smoker:
I think it would be much better if we could have the Coco leaf that would be alright not so adictive

@ Bozzo, "So do some feminized seeds still go to a male?"

yes and they have been known to hermi. Not all of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back