Just Say No to Responsible Ohio initiative

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you with 61 post. ya you know H pretty well don't ya. this is suppose to be a CIVIL discussion. you AA are not being very civil. if your that angry use it a different way please other then attacking others here on this forum, please and thank you. or just go away.

oh, and congrates on buying that brand new house with weed money that you NEVER pos about or talk about cause ALL your stuff is synced and you don't get busted. by the way, nice start to that new Groom ya got going on and nice looking baby girls.

post more pics, like the front of your house. or a letter with your addy? that always helps them find ya

I'm sending you a pm hippy. I'm sorry you felt I was attacking anyone. Again I apologize to all... never meant to be the horse's arse here.
I'm conceding and wont be posting no mas

But since there may be some confusion woth the talk of property and devices... i'll iron it out or it'll drive me nuts.
I work my *** off. I chef from late autumn till after the rains stop and then I roof. My devices include a tablet, cell phone and pc. Every photo i take on the tab or my cell go to a cloud server. when i open the app I see all photo's no matter what device I took it on. Crazy stuff. I don't own a camera liek a traditional one, like nikkon or whatever. not that big into photography. I'm not loaded or rolling in weed money.
It's still illegal to grow and I don't need an F on the report card right now.

hippy, I hope you read the pm I sent ya. It's from the heart dude.

plur guys.... sorry I strayed and up the vibe

I'm sending you a pm hippy. I'm sorry you felt I was attacking anyone. Again I apologize to all... never meant to be the horse's arse here.
I'm conceding and wont be posting no mas

Hey bud, your fine. Don't ever stop posting because someone doesn't agree with what you post.

The world (and internet forums) are full of people who have different opinions and disagree. That doesn't necessarily make any of them wrong.

It took you a minute but you got my number to a T. LOL I don't know if I would call myself a TROLL (but, I am. LOL)

Many of the posts I make are simply intended to invoke emotion and to stimulate people. Who knows, maybe this thread made someone get up off the couch and actually go sign a petition. If it did, and some of my posts contributed to that.... I did a good thing. Doesn't matter if the action they took was something I agree with or not. As long as they took some action.

I love playing the devil's advocate. Especially if I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other on the topic. I research and I try to post truthful and intelligent facts that..... absolutely drive people up the walls. LMAO

And... come on. A topic like this???? Of course it's going to get heated. It's an issue. THAT'S why we are voting on it. Some people are for it and some people are against it. That's how America works. If everyone was all on one side.... we wouldn't be voting now, would we. LOL

So, topics like this are great for me. LOL

Your posts were fine, bud. I don't recall anything you posted being offensive or ignorant. I don't think you need to apologize to anyone. Certainly not me.

Oh, and thanks for the kind words.

One more thing that is kind of ironic. I have actually signed the petition for ORG and have not signed anything for RO, yet. LMAO So, in fact, truth be told, I have supported ORG and not RO. LMAO

Hackerman is just a troll. Maybe if he would take his head out from under his mothers stinking snatch he would "get it"

then again, maybe im just a poor loser, doomed to poverty cause i dont know how to make capitalism work me.

get bent you old fart

Oh, and, you're welcome back too, bud. LOL I am a true believer that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if it's about my mother's snatch. LOL

It's human nature to respond to opposition with anger. No big deal.

Get straight you young fart. LOL

hey AA got the pm and no worries I never take anything personally. and I never felt you was attacking. lol. I sometimes get to be that way. no worrys.

are you talking about that norml thing coming up in may? I was thinking of going since its a Saturday. we will see.

Yeah Hiippy, it's on may 2nd and the gathering is right behind Cleveland's Justice Center. I've been to a few and never had a problem. Cops don't come to close and they block traffic for the march :) It's usually worth the drive!

a bunch of us signed this petition today. 6 of us.

Pop music and TV star Nick Lachey will be part owner of a marijuana farm in upstate Ohio if an issue that would legalize pot makes it onto the state ballot this fall and wins voter approval.

http://www.bizjournals.com/cincinna...cinnati-star-nick-lachey-wants-to-become.html

oh hells NO! :chuck:

eh, whatever. @ this point I'll just be happy to grow in my basement and be able to toke out on my patio without
worry of the cops. F the $ ! Just leave me and my plants ALONE!

:48:

It could be worse. At least Monsanto hasn't announced they are opening a grow farm in Ohio yet..... LMAO

why Nick...
Couldn't it have been ( . Y . ) Jessica??

oops did I do that?

better than big pharma or tobacco ? worse?

IDK Melvan, as much as I don't like it, part of me keeps thinking
"if ANYONE is going to get a campaign together that has 1/2 a chance to jump Ohio straight to recreational, its this one."

If they don't stop fighting and bickering amongst each other, no one is going to get anything done.

It's funny, in most states it has been FOR or AGAINST. In Ohio the people who are all FOR are all fighting and hating among themselves. Best way I know to spend a lot of time and achieve nothing.

I guess we will see.

I did not read back through this thread before posting that link.

Mature discussion here please. And Joe, the biggest reason Ohio needs to say no is that, as a constitutional amendment, when federal prohibition ends, (not if, when, as even the feds can no longer to ignore the will of the people) it will not end in Ohio. The state will be locked into it. The rest of the country will be free and easy, Ohio growers will still go to jail for 5 flowering plants.

If Responsible Ohio was just about legalizing, they'd be putting all their cash into CO style laws, and not one that keeps all control of cannabis in the hands of boy banders, shoe shoppers, financial advisors, and real estate moguls.

One more thing that is kind of ironic. I have actually signed the petition for ORG and have not signed anything for RO, yet. LMAO So, in fact, truth be told, I have supported ORG and not RO. LMAO

That's because you keep hearing my voice in the back of your head, lol. I'm getting in there, lol.

Latest posts

Back