I am new!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairchick40v

closethead...
Reaction score
:p Ok, so I am new at the growin part of this, not the smokin... I have been an avid head for about 20+ yrs... I grew a few outside this spring and my chickens loved it!!! I ended up getting about 2oz. off 3 females, so they did leave me some!! I started my closet Oct. 1, I am in waiting.... I haven't gotten to sex them yet, hoping anyday they will show!!! Glad to be here, been on rollitup for awhile, not getting very many responses to my questions, hoping for better luck here!!!

yeah.. I don't know how to play along at "greenpassion.org" and rollitup.org

but I love this site here!! its awesome really!! everyone here is so awesome!!

I love the way the threads going on here too.. it's not same at greenpassion?

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

wellcome to the forms. all ways great to see a female smoker/grower on the forms. lets all the sexist men out there know u girls sure can do anything we can do. well nice to have you here. well if u came with ? post away. this site is the best. nothing but top knoch growers an rookies that realy want to lurn.
go ahead an post away, stop by some grow jornal's an get them little ones green. you can get started by going here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

thats the Growing Resources thread, eveything u need to know. read read read!

Yeah I am on my second grow, first indoor!!! I am very excited, I of course think girls grow the best bud!!!:hubba:

Welcome to the best site on the web! Here is some MOJO for ya. Hope to see ya around!

:lama: :lama: :lama: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!! :lama: :lama: :lama:

Looking forward to a journal.
Later,
Gb

:yeahthat: :D

You should love it here.

I know subcool is a moderator on rollitup. I'm sure you loved his threads right!

I'm growin some of his strains next. Some of the 5 I've got :hubba:

Latest posts

Back