Just started flowering my white russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all. These sites are new to me but im hoping i can get some usefull tips from you all. Ive just started flowering my baby and im about a week in now. Not much has changed on her. how long would i normally have to wait to see a change? looking forward to some of your replys. thanks. ASSASSIN

hello and welcome to mp
ok in about another 2 weeks if not before it should show sex (males usually appear before females)
then if you have your self a lady you will soon see the start of bud formations :woohoo:
goodluck :48:

some plants take longer than others, indica's tend to sex slower than sativas.
i got a very nice sativa female that just started flowering to day. her first night night under 12/12. it prefrlowerd at 18/6 along with 5 other plants. but 3 still remaine unsexed as of yet. best of luck read around u will find tons of info.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

i waited until i saw preflowers in veg, then put them in my flowering chamber. So far im at a week, and already seeing the buds forming, brings a tear to my eye, finally seeing the "fruits" of my labor, but the road is long and disaster can strike at any time, so yeah, im excited.

Thanks all. I guess patience is the key. I can see all the white pistols that indicate it being a beautifull female. I found it strange though as they started to appear even before i switched to 12/12???

thats cause she was showing preflowers :p

:yay: congratulations :yay: on your girl

:welcome: S.A. to a great site to learn how to grow some of the worlds best killa. see you around the site.
if you come on down to the indoor growing section and post your questions, you'll get responces much faster bro.:) .
in the mean time, here--:48: --pass it on...bb...

yeah i had the same thing with 4 plants, they started to strech an flower at 18/6

Generally, if you have the time, using preflowers to determine sex would be optimal, that way your not taking clones from the plant in flower, of course, some people prefer to take clones in flower is suppose.

Latest posts

Back