MY 07 Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to show you guys new pics. But, my camera is screwed up at the moment. I have 6 that are between 6 and 6.5 feet and one that sits about 5 feet, but is so big around that I try and wrap my arms around it and I'm like 2 feet shy of them coming together. I have one monster that is 6'6 or taller now and I can't wrap my arms around it. It's going to be a MONSTER. I am still waiting on 2 for sexes. But, I am almost certain they are going to be females. I'm praying. :D None of them have started budding yet, but it shouldn't be long now. :) Wish me luck on the two remaining unknowns. ;)

hellllllll yeah!! thats awesome man.. good luck with the unconfirmed ones.. they sound killer .. thats how i measure girth too lol.. trying to wrap my arms around em :p they sound nice and thick dude... 6 n a half feet.. holy crap.. thats gonna be a load of sticky :D

The ole arm wrap is a good trick. lol.

I hope I get a nice harvest. Last year I had a tree fall on 5 females during a tornado. :( I hope nothing like that happens this year.

Holy COW! Your plants look so good...I love to see Cannabis growing outdoors where it should be! I wish I could do an outdoor grow. :(

I can watch yours so that is cool! I bet the yield on those outside is gonna be huge, huh?

It should be pretty good. Well, I sure hope so anyway. I think I'm going to try a late-lst type thing. Then they get all sexed out and get ready to start I will tie them over.

Its been waaaaaaaay too long since I updated. But, I finally have one with LOTS of pics. They are all looking good and healthy. No problems. I took a clone from each of the two that still haven't sexed that are in 12/12 right now.

1-Group of 2 females. Bigger one is about 6' and the other is about 5'.
2-Same two.
3-Group of 4. 2 Females, 2 unknown. Biggest one on left is right at 7' and the others are about 6'6.
4-Same group. I took the pciture kneeling in front of them because I thought I heard somebody. lol.
5-One reaaaally bushy plant that stands at about 5'5.
6-Same bushy plant.
7-Standing up the hill a few feet from the group of 4. Shows their height.
8-Zoomed in from the same position.
9-Another group of 4 shot.
10-The two clones I took to determine sex.

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010017.JPG

hmm weird... My post isn't here anymore.

Dude, your plants are going to have an awesome harvest.

What post?

Yeah, I hope to have a good harvest. I just pray nothing bad happens.

Okay guys. I'm planning on doing some LST with the group of 4. Do you think its too late? I was just thinking about bending the plant about half way over and tieing the top to the ground. Do that with each of the plants. Would that be effective? Would it be worth it? Will all of the bud sites make their way to the top side of the plant?

Can you say sweet stuff ?,
Man I was checking your pics again, and this time I saw the backround for camoflage, I doft my cap to you cause that's a cool lookin spot.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks, KK. These pictures aren't the best because it was almost dark and the leaves were starting to droop a bit, making them look bad.

Those are some nice plants man. You should get a very nice harvest.

Great looking plants Sticky.....can't wait to see the buds!

sticky i was wondering the two clones in the two cups did u just dip it in the root simulater and put it in the cups wit WATER?

Yeah, I did Hydro. Then I took duct tape and sealed off the top of the cup so no light could get down to the water.

ok but wat happens wen u have to plant them in the pots u got to take them out of the cup and then they will be exsposed to light.

so basically is no that much of a big deal. It wont harm the plant?

Light for the roots isn't good. But, how long does it take to pull them out of a cup and put them in soil?

Latest posts

Back