Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Squish by Umbra
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2017, 02:10 PM   #1621
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

I was thinking of U guys and bamboo stakes yesterday on my beach ride !--- Sheet loads of bamboo of all sizes washing up !-- Lots of good stakes !-- I gotta figure something out for my boxes !-- I get a little forgiveness from my boxes because instead of breaking sometimes the whole plant falls over -- Until I solve that problem of holding my plants up and keep them from breaking I gotta keep'm small ! --Those stretchy sativas I just can't grow yet !
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:21 PM   #1622
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Morning, off to the hospital, my best friend's husband broke his hip. this is not good.

I am obsessed with russet mites. Going to try some green cleaner on a bad nug and see what happens. Umbra, we will do the EM1 this morning, thank you.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #1623
Keef

Morning Rose best wishes to your friend !-- Depends on the type of break it is !-- If it is across the neck of the ball they can stick a screw across it and stabilize it fine or remove the ball and put in a metal ball !

Umbra this is what I have to deal with !-- This plant got another 2 weeks and I have to lean it against something or just let it lay on it's side while it finishes !--- EM-1 ? -- EM-1 is like a grow God !-- I gotta have it !

First pic I got it leaned against the back on the second pic I just let it fall over !
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2017, 02:44 PM   #1624
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Rose I am seriously considering a tray of baby salad greens-- U think mixed greens or something like just spinach ? -- It would not be hard ? -Wonder if I could DWC some Romain ? - I got sweet bites peppers maturing and my tied down cherry Tomatos blooming and I got a q-tip pollinating them !
Keef, several years ago, I grew a bunch of greens and a tomato plant in the winter in a DWC when I had room. They did great. Go for it!
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:59 PM   #1625
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Keef, looks like a hip replacement. So i am free to obsess fo a while, the bible study is with her this morning.. i said, oh you want me to stay home? She laughed. I will be there for lunch. ha back to russet mite hell.

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Old 09-14-2017, 03:18 PM   #1626
Keef

Rose a simple hip replacement where U only replace the hip ball we used to do in an hour skin to skin !-- That means from the time of incision to time of last stitch !-- Pretty straight forward operation !-- Replacing the ball and socket takes longer but is needed less often !--

THG -- This is my first experience with DWC but veggies seem to like that used nute water !-- I had some room and some half a** lights but they doing fine !-- U can see the peppers and I am fertilizing the blooms by hand so I have tomatoes soon too !-- Gonna start those Roma seed maybe today -Having to train that cherry tomatoes plant with some bandage!
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2017, 03:35 PM   #1627
Keef

I got something nagging at me that I only know one way to find out !-- I gots plenty brown sugar and molasses -- So what I been wondering about is whether I can make a good rum without distilling ?-- Shall we find out ?-- Sugar --yeast --water ? --Got that !--
I gots to know !
Old 09-14-2017, 03:39 PM   #1628
Hackerman

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Keef, have you ever brewed liquor from cannabis?
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:10 PM   #1629
Keef

Guess we be seeing if we can make dark rum without distilling !

Hey Hack what up ? -- I could but it would be just as easy to add it after brewing !-- Alcohol will disolve the goodies so it's not a problem !-- Maybe weed could be swapped out for the hops in beer but that's for others !-- I think the prettiest way would be to add a nice bud to a clear liquor !
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2017, 04:14 PM   #1630
yarddog

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

keef, i am telling you... drop that hydro and buy a brick of chucked coco, use the nutes the same way. it is the best thing i have ever changed in my grow. i have been reusing the same coco for over a year now. it works better each time you reuse it.
yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:17 PM   #1631
Keef

That 5 gallon water bottle got 5 lbs of brown sugar--molasses -- water and yeast !-- Dark Rum --Take one !
When she thru fermenting ? -- I'm freeze as much water off as I can !-- Then I heat it up enough to drive off the acetates and methanol without losing much ethanol !-- Let's see what happens !
Old 09-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #1632
Keef

Yo Dog U get any that rain ? -- I am in the midst of making some changes and I could end up doing just that !-- Right now I produce plenty for us like this but when things change I got a plan !-- I still haven't decided how I want to do a production grow !-- That's kinda why I'm messing with the veggies and DWC -- I'm gonna get me some strawberries for a hanging basket and put them in coco coir and do some drip and drain !-- Cuz them boxes with all them holes gonna all be cloners one day to feed the production grow !
I started at the bottom !-- If I can't clone my a** off I might as well walk away !-- I got that now !-- My nutes work and I can probably grow well with any water system !-- I got time to see what works best for me !-- I been really just getting the heart of what I want to do beating regularly !-I can finally try different grow methods -- When they blow the whistle around here ? --I'm blow they mind !-I can and will fill a warehouse or a barn first chance I get !-Long as I can keep the temp right and have acceptable light -- I can fill a warehouse for sure with lots of fine stuff !--My goal is eventually to produce about 3-5 lbs a week !
- Rose say Umbra's weed is hard core and not for the novice ? -- I know !-- That's what I grow !-- Got some other very nice stuff too !
Old 09-14-2017, 04:41 PM   #1633
Keef

Dog U run into Kraven and the rest the guys in the Southeast tell them I'm thinking about them !-- Everyone talks about Florida but I'm sure some the other place probably got tore up too !-- I wish them well !
Old 09-14-2017, 05:40 PM   #1634
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I got something nagging at me that I only know one way to find out !-- I gots plenty brown sugar and molasses -- So what I been wondering about is whether I can make a good rum without distilling ?-- Shall we find out ?-- Sugar --yeast --water ? --Got that !--
I gots to know !
In New Founland they drink a home made rum called Screech.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:59 PM   #1635
Keef

I said --No Keef just wait !-- He don't listen to nobody !-- We gonna go plant some Roma tomato seed but he tricked me !-- I guess we see if they old enough to germ ?
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2017, 06:04 PM   #1636
Keef

What we got there ?
STR--x-- PH -- That's Bud's Strawberry pollen on Rose's Purple Haze !
The rest are children of Waldo -Blackberry Snow Lotus --
Purple Haze
Mazar
White Indica
Night Shade
AK -48
Roma Tomatos
Old 09-14-2017, 08:05 PM   #1637
Keef

The lady that raised D.D. didn't like what D.D. was driving so she bought her a new car !-- I got no problem with that !-- All I wanted to know was is she gonna trade ours in or do I get to keep it ?--- I get to keep it !--
I'm call this a good day ! -- Time to celebrate !-- Where my pipe ? --Maybe mix me some Nightshade and Mazar !-- Caps be kicking in soon !-- All is well !
Old 09-14-2017, 10:24 PM   #1638
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Nice for you guys keef. DD deserves all good things. That is great. ok, back to the garden.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:30 PM   #1639
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane

Back from camp ....had great weather not too much trash to pickup.
Looking thru some seeds and wondering what to start...strawberry rhino? Strawberry ice ? The white X BR?delta wave? funk #1? Or..wonder berry? Looking for a winner....what do you think?........
Old 09-14-2017, 10:40 PM   #1640
Keef

Those Strawberry might be getting old Cane !-- Funk #1 ? -- I looked and looked for those around here !-- We'll we know where they went !-- Cuz I got a boy named "Herrman the Wonder Berry"! -- Didn't get a girl and haven't bred him yet !-- I run "The White -x Black Rose " -- She fine smoke !-- They all babies right now so no pic !-- I had trouble getting the Delta Wave to germ !-- My old Buddy "The Gloman " sent me those Strawberry seed long time ago and I was just chatting with him !-- Green Santa bout to head north on a seed run !-- I bred "Waldo" my Black Berry Snow Lotus male to lots of powerful girls and he post to make everything better !
No one ever grew some these crosses !-- Want some fresh seed ? -- I got some most potent mom's so if he make everything better then these be da bomb !