Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a testimony for the efficacy of cannabis as a blood pressure reducing medicine - my blood pressure has been pretty high lately. i have been eating a lot of junk. i have not been working out. money has been a little tight. the world is going to hell in a handbasket. and i am genetically predisposed to having high blood pressure. i didn't like the medicines my doctor prescribed for me so a few years ago a i weaned myself off them and was keeping my bp in check by maintaining a healthy weight and eating right and exercising. that is no longer what i am doing so i checked the old bp the other day and it was 139/90. not good for me. checked it again yesterday. same thing. ate a half a brownie. checked my bp about an hour later. 119/79. nice. hung out with the dog. took a nap. ran some errands. checked the bp about 6 hours after eating my brownie. back to 140/90. ate a quarter brownie. went for a walk with the dog. checked the bp about an hour later. 117/79. now i need to figure out how long a dose lasts. the fda not seeing how effective cannabis is is because they are not trying to see if it is effective. and it is not as profitable. what a bunch of doo doo heads they are...

Of sounds like you need to be making some of Keefs caps probably be a lot easier to control the doses and monitor the time length of them

That good healthy numbers Dog !-- I hope U keep them like that !---
The caps to me does make it easier for me to control the dose -- The way I judge a dose is that I should definitely be able to feel them even though I smoke most of the time !-- It depends on the weed -- Some caps 2 is a good dose -- other times it may take 5 !-- 1st time I test a new batch I take more than what I think a dose will be !-- It's a guilty pleasure !-- Jesus ain't the only one to walk on some water !-- Once I realize I couldn't overdose on the stuff -- Sometimes I get soo high !-- Get too high ? -- I scoff at the thought !-- I take my caps while my coffee brews with a spoon of coconut oil !-- Bout the time I get settled in and a think I got a nice buzz working from the pipe ? - I feel them in my belly after about an hour and here come Da Judge ! -- I take another dose to kick in bout 4:20 cause it just seems right !-- Then if I had a hard day or I'm hurting I take some with my night meds !-- I take Melatonin and Valerian Root --They help replace the regular sleep chemicals in yo brain that U lose as U age !
Dog U pay attention to this old people stuff !-- You'll have to deal with it yourself one day !

Good morning ofc,
You know how i never leave this house... i am leaving this house. bud and i are going to go to seattle for my 65th birthday next week. Our daughter only has a one bedroom but she found the cutest cottage in her hood... It is adorable... She wants to take me to her two favorite dispensaries. I finally have a friend that can come in and take care of the dogs and the pot. woohoo. If the pass is open we be there.
Cane you wanna come meet us? At our cute little tiny house?

Ness, you are most welcome. Good luck with surgery. They sure do them a lot now. Do your exercises even if they hurt. You are most welcome for the nurse larry. she is a good girl and so are you.

Good Times Rose !-- I can't PM U about that rant because of all the vulgarity involved !-- I hope U and Cane get to meet up -- be a nice visit and maybe he could bring U a couple cuts to hold while he's off to the east coast !-- Soon as Ness recovers from her surgery we gonna get her rooting cuts and I got some stuff for the young lady ! --Ya'll be careful going over that pass thing !- All I know about a pass is the story of Donner Pass !-- Take a salt and pepper shaker just in case !

Keef, I don't think salt and pepper will make human flesh any easier to eat, lol. Bring hot sauce instead.

Go to the restaurant and there's a wait time and they want a name !-- I sometimes fight back the urge to say "Donner Party" -- Not always successfully !

Hey I saw on the news they found 7 new planets circling a sun 40 light years away and 3 of them are in the habitat zone and may have liquid water !--Maybe one day mankind go there ? -- If they cure my aging disease ? -- I go ! -- I need to ? -- If I was smuggling seed to a new planet and could only take a few varieties !--- Which ones to take ?

Kind of excited just got my new LED chips in 50W with built-in drivers off to the doctors then come home and get to work on building a new light pretty excited to go down this path and try something new

575a556492f7e3f9a0298ffbd44b2c17.jpg

856aa3ed607d5e7a9ab4be52ab63a6cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Keef! Interstellar pot Entreprenuer! Someone has to be first, why not you?!

What up Nick ? -- I needs to look at some of those !-- Are they all the same color ? -- I need different colors !
Where's the cord for plugging them in ? --

Would you guys say a pack of Barney's farm nightshade five seeds are worth 50 bucks

I hope so I just picked them up

You know, people complain all the time about their politicians. Since I moved into a depressed county in an economicaly ( nI really need spellcheck) depressed state, I have observed a lot of complaining but not a lot of activism. I hate to say this but if people really want change they need to get involved. This all started out because I was trying to find out how to make the biggest impact on the state legalization effort. As usual, I was easily sidetracked. I discovered that even though my county has a state house representative, he doesn't live anywhere around here. Then I went looking for my State senator. (Not the one in DC, the in state senate) I discovered that even though he was elected in November, he was replaced in January by Governor appointment before he ever sat in session. The new guy is 73 years old and lives literally on the other side of the state. How is that representation? Why does nobody but me seem to care? Why didn't anyone ask me how I felt about it? I gotta look into this closer. After all, I am a doer, not a complainer. I keep hearing a lot of people complain about the status quo but actions are meaningful, running your mouth without action in my poor humble opinion is deplorable, no matter what you are complaining about.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Amen !--
Mine's hiding !
Not trying to argue with anyone ! -- I vote my opinion -- Not that majority rule means anything anymore with Russia and all but voting and being heard is all I can do !---- 37 % approval rating !-- I am not alone !

Would you guys say a pack of Barney's farm nightshade five seeds are worth 50 bucks

I hope so I just picked them up
i would say so.. kraven has been on the hunt for some nightshade.

Couldn't remember that word Nick !
What up Dog !-- I think I'm have to start that last Fem. Nightshade -- I've stunted this little thing so bad I don't think it can recover !
I been cloning this morning !-- I had some room so why not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back