Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Giggy !-- Mane U done earned that male !-- What's this your 3rd attempt ?

Yo Hopper wish I was closer I'd get U to throw me a chicken leg or something on the grill and I'd bring party favors ! -- Giggy --D.D. coming in Thursday and my plan is to get them lights on they way to U !-
Bout to refill this pipe with ? -something !-- Get my swerve on and the lights just came on so go see if it lives !-- See what needs to be done !

Hey there old people. Been looking at slings for my dang weed wacker. Found these.
LimbSaver Comfort-Tech Weed Eater Sling Around 25 bucks. I will report back with results.
Hey Giggy, Keef and Kravens morning to ya All

That was funny !-- Today Show talking about online sales -- tracked most searched items by state !-- We really different even by state -- California -- It was Bay Watch swimsuits and bulk glitter !-- Georgia was Zombie Apocalypse survival kits -- New York it was bulk mini bottles of wine !

Morning everyone. Smoking on the Jersey OG. It is my new fav. Started adding chocolate cherry liquor to my coffee, now its the only way I drink coffee, lol. More rain expected today. Not even going to break 60 today.

No keef i didn't have the room. I had to make some changes and now i do. I built a third box but with the shoulder problems it put me behind. Now my exhaust fan is losing a bearing so it's time for a new filter and fan.

Welcome home WH, grilled twice this week, T-bones tuesday and 1/2 lb steak burgers yesterday. I get the butcher to grind up sirloin and 10% more fat and the burgers come out really good imho.

Just gorgeous today...47 on the wake , was nice with coffee and now slowly easing up through the 50's with bright sun and no breeze, should hit about 72 today with low humidity and a light breeze.....wonderful weather fosure. Peace

Welcome home WH, grilled twice this week, T-bones tuesday and 1/2 lb steak burgers yesterday. I get the butcher to grind up sirloin and 10% more fat and the burgers come out really good imho.

Just gorgeous today...47 on the wake , was nice with coffee and now slowly easing up through the 50's with bright sun and no breeze, should hit about 72 today with low humidity and a light breeze.....wonderful weather fosure. Peace

I want to come for burgers at your house they sound delicious

You were right about the plant I did have it in the flower room like a month ago for a few days just to check the sex that must've been what messed with it you were totally right

Dam scooter started right up !--The Princess puppy got her ride ! -- I don't know !-- Got to jug up nute water !- Thirsty little plants --
Giggy since I don't have to chase down some seed I can go ahead a package those lights and have them ready to go !-- U make some special seed with that male when U get him !-- Send ole Keef a couple ?

Perfect day at the beach !-- warm --sunny --Gonna be hot this afternoon !-- Like Hippy I got to strap on a weed eater maybe later today !- I don't have so much to do but it is another one of those things Jacks my neck make the left arm useless for a day or so !-- Finish this pipe before I do much !-- Some Tahoe OG --I forgot I had !-- Stanky stuff but will body slam yo happy a** -- Not for novices !--

Your welcome anytime your close enough to smell them cooking bro :aok:

So yesterday watching some of grow mouses videos I learned something knew I always thought the pink coloured LEDs were considered full spectrum but I guess they are not they are considered multi spectrum and a white lights that runs at 5700k like a t5 or led is considered a full spectrum well like my grandma used to teach me if you don't learn something new in a day you might as well just stayed in bed hope everyone is off to an excellent start :48:

Kraven some do reveg fast don't they ? -- I think mine just used to it !-- I got a GDP-X-B.R. in Bloom for the 3rd time !-- Should I be ashamed or something ? ---I don't know these things ! -- I pulled some like it back to veg -- 2 -3 weeks later they want to go to bloom again and I let them !--Is that wrong ?

Somebody say -- How much U get off one plant ? -- I don't know yet it is still giving !-- At harvest I got a happy healthy root system and some green near the base ? -- I just don't see a reason to throw it out everytime !-- Something don't look right? --My fault ? --Your fault ? --Nobody's fault it go in the trash !

Mane I wish I had a bunch of money invested in the Defense and arms industry !-- Little thing like that strike on Syria and the stock go sky high !-- World wide arms industry will do well !--Even Russian arms companies !-- Take out the humanitarian part and that Syria civil war has been profitable out the Yazoo !

good morning peeps. About to take my first hit of the day, the last of the amnesia haze, i will hate to see her go. However, i will have my first indoor harvest in anther week or so.. woohoo

Yard dog and Umbra, thanks for sharing with tc.. you guys rock. Giggy, sounds like a plan.. this growing pot is an interesting adventure.
Kraven, send me some food.. sounds good.

Keef those look lousy lol, but i know they will come out of it. Nice you found some tahoe

Lets do this, WH, what are you grilling?

Mane I wish I had a bunch of money invested in the Defense and arms industry !-- Little thing like that strike on Syria and the stock go sky high !-- World wide arms industry will do well !--Even Russian arms companies !-- Take out the humanitarian part and that Syria civil war has been profitable out the Yazoo !
That's why Russia is there, to make money. They are interested in oil. Oh make no mistake they like making money on weapons, but the long view is on oil.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say nothing Umbra because it would come out political even if it was about industry and money !--So I'm let it go !-- I should say nothing sometimes !

Morning Rose !-- They do look lousy don't they ? -- They all over the hump and showing veg leaves !-- Nurse Larry bout to give Keef a bunch of clones !-- People do like da Nurse !-- I mean I like it but I like other stuff too !-- I'm have to grow a bunch !

Nice scooter ride on the beach !-- Bunch patriotic ladies at the beach today !-- U can tell they patriotic cause they got on them little stars and stripes bikinis ! -- Caps and 4:20 coffee !-- I don't care what time it really is --- I do what I want !-- 4:20 !

Hey Rose,,,,Im grilling Fajitas here shortly. Coals are burning. Yehaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back