Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice scooter ride on the beach !-- Bunch patriotic ladies at the beach today !-- U can tell they patriotic cause they got on them little stars and stripes bikinis ! -- Caps and 4:20 coffee !-- I don't care what time it really is --- I do what I want !-- 4:20 !

Watch it Keef,,,that could be our kin folk. :rofl:

Mmm !-- Fajitas !-- I got a big bag of HEB chicken fajitas in the freezer !-- Yo Hopper on the west coast they make fish tacos !-- I thought that sounded good till I found out the fish ain't fried and they put cabbage on a taco !-- I'm not sure but seems to me it should be against the law to put cabbage on a taco !-- What's it gonna hurt to fry up the fish ? -- My version of a fish taco is tempura fried fish with tartar sauce and Cole slaw --Wrapped in an extra large tortilla !

Can't be my kin folk Hopper !-- My kin all on Jerry Springer or watching it !

Looking good WH, fixing to throw some chicken breasts on the grill here in a few minutes.

Oh wh, your little darling is there..good. everything looks great.

Keef, the tacos here are grilled white fish (?) chopped cabbage and cilantro and lime on fresh made corn tortillas. they are little and you get 3 to a plate. they are so amazingly good.

I think i am hungry.

Me too Rose !-- I don't know bout that kinda fish taco !-- I would probably do it New Orleans Po-Boy style !-
On the bayou they use hoagie rolls but I can adapt !-- I don't like them little tortillas !-- I would use one them big a** burrito size flour tortillas! -- A big fist full of spicy fried popcorn fish or shrimp or oysters -- scattered across the middle -- a generous squeeze of tarter sauce ( I would use coconut pineapple tarter sauce ) -- Then a scattered fist full of shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes !-- That's how I would do Fish Tacos !

U know D.D. make Coconut Fried Shrimp ? -- There is also some of them frozen ready to cook !-- Dam foiled again !-- All I got is regular tartar sauce !-- This ain't over !

I still would perfer Cole slaw on my fish taco instead of lettuce and tomato but to each his own. !-- Tell U one thing -- Put one of my Fish Tacos up against those sickly little fish tacos Rose talking about ? -- They forget all about some little poached fish tacos ! -- I will also be bringing some spicy fries to kill for !-- Boiled fish tacos ? -- I can beat that a dozen ways !-- Then if I can't Get- R-Done ? -- I call D.D. and some other cooks be in a world of hurt !

awe country joe and the fish, Loved that song. shoot almost everything at woodstock.. CSN&Y Bud says to tell you there was alcohol involved at that santana concert. LOL He doesn't like that story... Our daughter living in NY ended up standing on a bar singing every word of american pie just cause they bet her she didn't know all the words, some guy just put her up on the bar and she sang...... A proud moment for her mother. LOLOLOL Put that on your resume!

So very cool Rose!! I was born in '63 so my early years were filled with great music.

Taco trucks Umbra ? -- I'm way ahead of U !-- U remember that Cheech and Chong movie -- Nice Dreams (?)
The one when they was selling weed out the ice cream truck ? -- Bud on a Stick ? -- Them food trucks give me a choice parking place !-- Night Shade on a stick !-- Thank U and what will U have mam ?-- Them food truck know the munchies ain't far behind !-- An Adult Ice Cream truck ?-- Let U relive the days of running behind the bug spray truck except we got some adult smoke for U !-- I need to learn to grow buds on a stick !-- Never mind !

My first concert and joint was 1969. Steppenwolf and Santana at the Philly Civic Center. I was 12.

Of course, your first concert would feature 2 killer bands! Wouldn't have expected less from the most interesting man! Ha ha!

U know D.D. make Coconut Fried Shrimp ? -- There is also some of them frozen ready to cook !-- Dam foiled again !-- All I got is regular tartar sauce !-- This ain't over !

I believe there is a can of crushed pineapple in the pantry. Data in it well & mix a little in the regular tartar sauce-- fry up those coconut shrimps & there you go!

I always in my minds eye see Umbra as "the most interesting man in the world". His experiences far exceed my own, and I am well traveled.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAigj3LG-s[/ame]

Enjoying this Saturday evening...not many really nice days like that a year here, hope everyone's weekend is smoothly moving along. Peace

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back