Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, time for a proper wake and bake....got my coffee and loading a bowl. Gotta hit my vegies with seven dust today....second herd of worms / caterpillars were spotted this am :(

I use my own spray on my fruit trees and veggies. I boil crushed garlic,,,pour it thru a filter to get just the liquid, ,add a little dish soap and i spray it untill my trees and plants are dripping. Seems to work really well and the Lady bugs dont seem to mind it. The stuff left in the filter i rub on the trunk of my fruit trees.
I also paint my tree trunks with white latex paint. Keeps those freaking borers from boring into my trees.

Morning gang. Coffee and sativa this morning. Going to fire up the snapper comet and now some grass today.
Rose, I was happy to be able to help. It feels good to be able to lend a hand.
Went on a bike ride yesterday. A little cool but still a wonderful day for motorcycles.

Been looking at real estate !- Found some possible Stoner Ranchs !-- 25 lb chickens and 50 lb cows ! -- Really they got some midget 50 lb knee high cows !--

Got my roma's planted , no box car this year.....fighting the second wave of fuzzy worms ;)

Morning everyone glad to hear you guys are all off to a good start lots to do you again in the budroom again today Drop the nightshade into the water yesterday pretty excited for that one And my new white OG looks like I have three different phenotypes of the white OG all three are completely growing way different I notice she likes to grow kind of wire he like the gorilla glue number four if you don't watch her and keep working her she'll definitely get away on you well I guess it's time for a bowl and a red bull And get to work :48:

Morning Bud !-- I lost my GG#4 !--

Watching my Sunday news shows !-- Not gonna talk politics !-- Air strikes in Syria got me puzzled !-- 59 cruise missiles and the military airport is back in business next day ? - Only way any runway at that base is still usable is if it was not meant to be destroyed !-- Something stinks ! -- Why use 59 cruise missiles and not destroy the whole base , runways and all ?

Sucks to hear you lost the gorilla glue man I know you were really looking forward to her

It was on the edge a long time Bud and just too far gone to recover !-- That Strawberry girl is under 12/12 -pollen in the fridge -- Just waiting for the girls to be ready ! --

Happy funday everyone. The light controller had an outlet short, it took out itself and the other outlet attached to it. My controller was given to me by NCH, so it is not new, but no moving parts. The sunlight air cooled de hood uses an adaptor cable between ballast and the hood. I checked everything that could be in the circuit. When I took the cable and put a meter on it and flexed the cable, it was all over the place. I replaced the cable. I needed to replace the outlet. The controller is 240v. So I go to home depot to get a 240v outlet. Guess what, wrong outlet. The plug configuration is completely different. After considerable discussions with home depot and a local hardware store, regardless of what voltage the controller is using, the outlets are 125v/20A. This is based on both the plug configuration and the rating of the outlet printed on the back of the outlet...what a pain. Still wasn't sure if this was correct, so I used an exact replacement. Plugged everything in and it works. No fires or melted wires. Seemed so counter intuitive, lol.

Umbra I don't mess with 220 !-- I'll run 110 but that's it ! - I use $8 timers and fused extension cords !-- Same with lights !-- This is not a long term grow room set up !- I don't want to tear up the place ! -- Any damage I do one day I gotta repair !-- One day the pharm moves to the Stoner Ranch and This be a typical beach house !-- Water front homes are nice and all but I'm glad I didn't buy one on a canal with a neighbor looking back at U across the canal !-- Take me 2 minutes to get to the beach on the scooter !-- Close enough for me !-- D.D. say it ain't a beach house cause it ain't on the beach !-- I still haven't found a line in the sand say this side beach house ! --This side not !-- I can hear the surf from my patio at night !-- I'm good !

It was on the edge a long time Bud and just too far gone to recover !-- That Strawberry girl is under 12/12 -pollen in the fridge -- Just waiting for the girls to be ready ! --

Sweet I sure hope we get some strawberry tastiness out of it

Good morning peeps. the sun is shining. woo hoo

counter intuitive is how we roll Umbra. I am glad you got it fixed, are you confident no fires will happen? I sure hope so.

How do i down load pic's off my phone? anyone? I wanted to show you a bag of nurse larry that i didn't grow but is so beautiful.

I haven't seen any sunday shows or saturday night live yet Keef.. have you?

I dvr'ed SNL. I usually go to bed before it comes on, so I watch it Sunday morning. Getting ready to watch it now. Dogs are fed, bowl is packed with some Jack, and a fresh pot of coffee. Some biscuits and gravy while I watch.

Wait let me !-- Some smart phone stuff !-- Rose -- I hit manage attachments and it brings up that upload screen -- I hit the top attachment line and a screen with attachment options come up -- I pick Gallery or Camera and it brings up those files with thumbnail pics -- I choose the one I want and click on it -- That file name will appear on that line and I then hit upload button !- Uploads file and U post it !-- Lie to me if this doesn't help !-- I never helped anyone with computer smart phone stuff !

I want to tell on Rose !-- She baiting me !-- Oh Look !--" He went to Jared ! "-- Far as I'm going !-- Try to get me in trouble baiting me to talk about politics ?-- Ain't right !-- U know how I get ?

Umbra -- I made one my simple things last night to snack on awhile -- 8 oz cream cheese -- fist full of green onion tops -- a finely chopped pack of Budig shaved lunch meat -- season with garlic powder or seasoning of choice -- mix it up evenly and refrigerate till next day for flavors come together !-- Makes a nice cheese log I eat on crackers ! -- Dropped some on top my caps !-- I be alright now !

Afternoon OFC. Got my Wake and Bake going. Been under the weather lately, Starting to pull out. My knee is coming along nicely. Still having pop any beans. Waiting for ventilation to be installed. Sure am looking forward to getting my finger dirty.:farm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back